anyone trying to cut out the amount of pop/soda they drink?

The Poojer

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can understand why you would want to stay away from Virginia Beach. Living in Oregon you're used to rain, cold, rain, wind, and rain. Those sunny beaches here might be too much for you take in

Actually, no. I loved the beaches there. I spent a week in Va Beach back in 2000. Don't you remember that?? :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

I didn't know we had the role models for the spaceship people in Wall-E.

I mean seriously, is this what we have become as a gender? Grown men grousing about our "pop" addictions? :thumbsup: I'm pretty sure anyone with a "pop" addiction would have been left for dead back in the good 'ol hunting and gathering days.

FWIW, I deal with this type of thing everyday. My 5 year old daughter watches too much SpongeBob and insists on sugary drinks. Maybe y'all could form a support group with her?

I didn't know we had the role models for the spaceship people in Wall-E.

I mean seriously, is this what we have become as a gender? Grown men grousing about our "pop" addictions? :thumbsup: I'm pretty sure anyone with a "pop" addiction would have been left for dead back in the good 'ol hunting and gathering days.

FWIW, I deal with this type of thing everyday. My 5 year old daughter watches too much SpongeBob and insists on sugary drinks. Maybe y'all could form a support group with her?

You mean kinda like this Bills support group?

No need for a support group.

Maybe try the approach that I use. My children won't touch anything soda for the life of them... Even if I made them. The old man is the dumping ground for that toxic sludge.

Sometime you gotta "take one for the team."