anyone trying to cut out the amount of pop/soda they drink?

The Poojer

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been able to migrate over to the diet sodas. My first experience with Tab may have ruined me for life....but I'll give the diet Dr Pepper a try.

Diet Dr. Pepper is very good as other posters have mentioned.

Coke Zero comes in second IMHO.

Update for me, I am on the 11th day of no pop & pretty proud to say that I have only drank 1 12 oz can of pepsi in the last 11 days(Usually I would drink 4-5 cans per day). Pretty proud of myself, although I will say I did drink around 10-11 of the large draft beers at Duffs last saturday.

Thank this thread! It was started on 12/3... Was it your inpiration?

I haven't been able to migrate over to the diet sodas. My first experience with Tab may have ruined me for life....but I'll give the diet Dr Pepper a try.

Try Diet cherry 7up Antioxidant. It is good over the rocks or mixed with other liquids. I use it

in vanilla vodka as a mixer. It sure beats regular 7 @ 30 grams of Sugar!!!

I also use Ocean Spray Diet Cranberry Grape and Diet Cranberry Pomgegranate. It TOO is low

in sugar @ 2g

Yep....that TAB was brutal!!!

not that its not good for you, the body absorbs room temperature water quicker than cold water, it just takes a bit longer for the water to get to room temperature....it has also been cited that drinking cold water while eating speeds up metabolism and helps lose weight better than warm or room temperature

that Spongebob is a wise sponge... :rolleyes: