Pretty subdued crowd today...

SDS

Maybe someone else at the game saw it differently, but I would say the crowd was as laid back as I ever have seen a crowd in a game within reach of winning.

For those of you still clinging to your "Miami rival" past... give it up. That horse left the barn long ago. It could have been Seattle out there today for all the crowd cared.

Maybe someone else at the game saw it differently, but I would say the crowd was as laid back as I ever have seen a crowd in a game within reach of winning.

For those of you still clinging to your "Miami rival" past... give it up. That horse left the barn long ago. It could have been Seattle out there today for all the crowd cared.

Couldn't agree more. That horse is long gone, which is unfortunate. But, I suppose that is what happens when 2 teams are bad/mediocre for such a long period....

Personally, I can never let it go. I have nothing distain for Miami. However, I must admit that the Patriots have definitely surpassed them as my most loathed team....

Well, there was this little snippet from Nick over at WGR550.com:

Lastly...

I felt really, truly good for the Bills fans in attendance. That place was a-plus loud, and that's how it should be every single week if a good football team played there.

It seemed to me from watching on TV that there were a lot of Fin fans there. But I couldn't tell how loud and crazy people were.

I was in section 333, and it seemed to me like the intensity in there was turned all the way up. I know the two fish fans in my row motivated me to get up and yell even more than I usually do when the Bills are on D.

i do agree that the Buffalo-Miami rivalry is pretty much dead, though. Too many mediocre or bad teams over the last 10 years and the cities are just too far apart. Not to mention the Patriots* are becoming more loathed by the week by both fan bases.

I was in section 333, and it seemed to me like the intensity in there was turned all the way up. I know the two fish fans in my row motivated me to get up and yell even more than I usually do when the Bills are on D.

Yo Levi, how sweet was it to see those loudmouths sulk out of there early with their fins between their legs? :D:w00t:

For sure, there were some rocking moments of celebration, but, yeah, especially at that critical time late in the game, when things hung in the balance (and the defense could use the help), things were pretty tomb-like.

I look for this to improve as Jauron's somnolent shroud slowly evaporates from western New York. His creeping poison had spread and infected everything. I mean, the crowd had learned over time that no matter how much noise it made, it wasn't going to effect the course of the game, so why bother?

I will say that TO really lights up the place. He's electric and seems to feed off the energy. For whatever part he may have in this team's resurgence, I thank him. I hope there's a place for him on next year's squad.

i do agree that the Buffalo-Miami rivalry is pretty much dead, though. Too many mediocre or bad teams over the last 10 years and the cities are just too far apart. Not to mention the Patriots* are becoming more loathed by the week by both fan bases.

I wouldn't call it dead. It certainly hasn't had the same luster that it did during the 70s or the Kelly-Marino days, but there are still enough of us who hate Miami and still consider this a rivalry. I think the younger generations see the Patriots* as the big rival and the ones to hate, but there will always be a rivalry with Miami.

All I kept thinking yesterday was that it would be nice to hurt Miami's playoff chances. Forget about the Bills making the playoffs...now that there's *some* life in this team, I'd love to see the Bills be spoilers.

Section 311 had maybe 20% of the fans stand at any one point during the entire game... What ever intensity your section had ours mitigated it down to "5".

section 332 for me. i felt the whole stadium was louder than hell. im always cheering, but sometimes either if my voice gives out, or i need a breath ill just listen to the crowd and judge how loud it is. i felt we did a good job and were realy loud but ill tell you...... it realy pisses me off when i see anybody whos not a quadriplegic wearing bills gear and not cheering. i feel like "why the !@#$ are you here? your not helping so just go home". not saying i expect anybody to injure their vocal cords like i do so i can't talk for 4 days but at least clap and stand and show some god damned solidarity for your team guys!

I think that you passed out at the game or were sniffing glue in the parking lot ...people cared and it was not quiet. I would not say it was "90's" loud but c'mon!

not sure what the actual attendance was, but i saw more empty seats at this game than all the previous home games for this year. the crowd was definitely not as loud as usual for most of this game. crowd got loud on a couple key 3rd down plays with coaxing from defense and very loud on their own in fourth quarter, especially when T.O. scored. there were quite a few miami dolphin fans cheering when miami scored.....i'd say about 5,000. as i was walking out, i saw alot of folks dressed in miami colors.