Fish Predictions.

BLZFAN4LIFE

I must be missing something here, we scored 15 against the Jags and now people are saying we are going to score in the high twenties or low 30 against a much better team. Sorry but I do see us getting more than 14 points. The fish win this game easily.

I must be missing something here, we scored 15 against the Jags and now people are saying we are going to score in the high twenties or low 30 against a much better team. Sorry but I do see us getting more than 14 points. The fish win this game easily.

Well the Dolphins running game is going to be hampered by Brown being out and Williams playing hurt. We got murdered last time because of those two running up and down the field. I think if Fitz keeps doing that whole through the ball forward thing we stand a shot. Will probably still lose--but stand a shot

Brown is down, and Ricky's scored a big bag o' Maui Wowie.

A rowdy RWS Thanksgiving homecoming crowd showers the Dolphins with D-cells, and Fewell's outdoor practices pay off as Von Ryan's Bills Express outfox the cruel Major Sparano's dick-less Dolphins...

Buffalo 37

Flipper 13

9 and 7 baby!!! :thumbdown:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

SQUISH THE FREAKIN' FISH!!!!! :rolleyes: