Top 10 things you won't hear

Albany,n.y.

10) He just needs more time.

9) If he ever gets good coaching...

8) The coaches screwed him.

7) We'll be able to get a 1st round pick for him, at worst a 2nd round pick.

6) How could he ever play well behind that line?

5) He has the potential to be a top 10 QB.

4) His 1st season as a starter was better than Jim Kelly's, just look at the stats.

3) Let's bring him back.

2) He felt starting in the UFL was better for him than being a backup in the NFL.

1) He's not in the NFL this season, but he'll be back and he will light it up and haunt us for years.

So far, we former Edwards fans have been a heck of a lot more rational than the fans of his predecessor. That's because we were always Bills fans first, not Trent fans. We didn't fall in love with the guy like his predecessor's fans did. When he proved not to be the answer, we were prepared to move on. Trent is done as a Bill. I could care less what he does with his next NFL team, if he gets another NFL team. If he "lights it up" on some Sunday, more power to him, it certainly won't haunt any of us. Basically, he played his way off the team, it wasn't anyone else's fault but his own, just like the guy before him.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4) His 1st season as a starter was better than Jim Kelly's, just look at the stats.

3) Let's bring him back.

2) He felt starting in the UFL was better for him than being a backup in the NFL.

1) He's not in the NFL this season, but he'll be back and he will light it up and haunt us for years.

So far, we former Edwards fans have been a heck of a lot more rational than the fans of his predecessor. That's because we were always Bills fans first, not Trent fans. We didn't fall in love with the guy like his predecessor's fans did. When he proved not to be the answer, we were prepared to move on. Trent is done as a Bill. I could care less what he does with his next NFL team, if he gets another NFL team. If he "lights it up" on some Sunday, more power to him, it certainly won't haunt any of us. Basically, he played his way off the team, it wasn't anyone else's fault but his own, just like the guy before him.

Bills fans Rock! Team 1st no matter what :thumbsup:

3) Let's bring him back.

What's wrong with 8 and 6? They are true...

What's wrong with 8 and 6? They are true...

Have to agree. Let's let our three "quarterbacks with potential" fight it out in training camp next year while we build a better, or at least a more experienced, offensive line. One may just be the answer (though I doubt it will be Fitz). Top draft picks would be better spent on linemen and linebackers.

Better stop posting reasonable comments. The Board doesn't like it. Most just prefer you blame the offense's troubles on Edwards and still defend trading Peters while remaining delusional that Ellison can play in the NFL.

Out top three needs are OL, OLB, and OL. This would remain true even if Maybin moves to OLB.

I am all for making Brohm, Edwards and whomever else you want to bring in to compete for the job. Just give them a decent line to play behind and a dynamic OLB to create short fields to work with.

3) Let's bring him back.

I still say just being around Brain Dead Drew hurt Losman in so many ways, all those bad habits he picked up from that POS. :thumbsup:

3) Let's bring him back.

If you really must blow yourself this bad, could you do it in private, no one wants to see that.

Already hear this from Edward fans ...

And this ...

So far batting a 1.000 ...

Never heard this one from Edwards fans

Hear/see this pretty consistently now...

If it wasn't for his concussion ...

Did see an Edwards fan proclaim he was going to be better than Kelly, or some such nonsense ...

3) Let's bring him back.

Most still cannot understand why Edwards got benched in the first place

Already hear how Edwards will go to another team, and the Bills will regret it for years

3) Let's bring him back.

Let me see if I got the sequence correct.

1. Copy one of Dog123456789101112131415's post

2. Paste it into a new thread

3. Claim none of Edwards fans would ever post it.

Did I miss something?

3) Let's bring him back.

You can also add:

1A) They replaced him with a guy that at best is at back up for the Canadian Football League.

1B)You're an Ass.

Again, re: 8 and 6...criticizing the line and coaches is not supporting Edwards. It's admitting the coaching and the line both suck.

So can I please criticize the line and coaching without automatically being assumed to be an Edwards supporter?

Let me see if I got the sequence correct.

1. Copy one of Dog123456789101112131415's post

2. Paste it into a new thread

3. Claim none of Edwards fans would ever post it.

Did I miss something?

hahahhahahahaha...classic...I bet the person you referred to in #1 will even get that you are referring to him...lmao

Again, re: 8 and 6...criticizing the line and coaches is not supporting Edwards. It's admitting the coaching and the line both suck.

So can I please criticize the line and coaching without automatically being assumed to be an Edwards supporter?

It makes sense to me, but not to alot of people on this board. To alot of people around here you have to pick sides, you can't be just a Bills supporter.

I still say just being around Brain Dead Drew hurt Losman in so many ways, all those bad habits he picked up from that POS. :lol:

You mean the future HOF QB who was the last player to lead us to a winning record?

Can't wait to get my $50. :thumbsup:

The Biggest argument about trent edwards and his lack of OL play is Aaron Rodgers. The Packers OL is a sive at best and Rodgers does nothing but produce. Trent just doesnt have it. Next...

I'm not an Edwards fan, I'm a Bills fan, but this doesn't make sense.

Rodgers had, what, 3 years to sit on the bench and learn and then more than 20 odd straight games to play in.

Not to mention what the people who make this argument want to avoid saying, which is this. Right now, this year, the Green Bay line is much much better than the Buffalo Bills line. It's not even close.

Doubt it? It's hard for me to imagine why, but if you do doubt it, just go to profootballfocus.com and compare the players at each position. Green Bay's guys are ranked much higher than the Bills guys. In fact, the Bills have the two absolutely lowest ranked guys in the league at two positions. Bell is the lowest-ranked tackle out of all left and right tackles considered as a group, and .... I'll let you guess who the other guy is.