Wood

bills_red

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck guys. this board sucks. won't be back anytime soon. have fun arguing mute points.

Considering how you basically got pwned, I would not expect anything less.

And by the way, it is "moot," not "mute." (not to argue any moot points or anything...). Good luck!

Regardless of the guy's misuse of the word, "mute", his larger point was correct. This board does suck, and this thread is a perfect example of it. There are ten pages here, and only about 2 messages per page are even remotely worth reading. And the saddest thing is the long time posters are just as bad, if not worse, than the the newcomers.

I posted what I thought was a worthwhile and informative link to an article about another player who had a similar injury.......not a single comment on my post. That's fine. But one would think that the few posts here that rely on logic and reason would get SOME responses. Instead, it is a train wreck.

One suggestion to all: if you are capable of ignoring good posts, then why on earth is it so hard to ignore an idiot like the one who wished Levitre got hurt? Seriously....all of you should go back and look through this entire thread and count how many posts are just effing worthless.

I had a tib fib break 8 years ago and was back playing competitive basketball 9 months later. It can be done, but it is still a horrible injury. Not much fun to look down at your leg and see it looking like that either!

I had a tib fib break 8 years ago and was back playing competitive basketball 9 months later. It can be done, but it is still a horrible injury. Not much fun to look down at your leg and see it looking like that either!

Are you 6"4, 315 lbs? That's one factor I'm surprised that I haven't seen mentioned in this thread (then again, thanks to one idiot troll, I could have easily missed it). That's a hell of a lot of force to put on a surgically repaired leg... and that's before accounting for the added pressure from the typical actions on the O-line. He's got a long road ahead of him and hopefully all goes well.

I did make a comment about that moron's post, & I know at least one other person did as well.

Enjoy the view of us mere minions from your lofty perch..... :lol:

Regardless of the guy's misuse of the word, "mute", his larger point was correct. This board does suck, and this thread is a perfect example of it. There are ten pages here, and only about 2 messages per page are even remotely worth reading. And the saddest thing is the long time posters are just as bad, if not worse, than the the newcomers.

I posted what I thought was a worthwhile and informative link to an article about another player who had a similar injury.......not a single comment on my post. That's fine. But one would think that the few posts here that rely on logic and reason would get SOME responses. Instead, it is a train wreck.

One suggestion to all: if you are capable of ignoring good posts, then why on earth is it so hard to ignore an idiot like the one who wished Levitre got hurt? Seriously....all of you should go back and look through this entire thread and count how many posts are just effing worthless.

I did make a comment about that moron's post, & I know at least one other person did as well.

Enjoy the view of us mere minions from your lofty perch..... :lol:

I'd rather you join me (at ground level) and stop bottom feeding with the moron.

Here's another article about a guy who recently had a similar injury:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4682873

Of course, you can ignore it, like you did with the story about Leon Washington, and continue to talk about the moron....or the one poster's medical qualifications....or c--k sucking....or "pwned" vs "owned"....or "mute" vs "moot"......or Dr. Andrews.....or whether or not DJ's soft practices contributed to EW's injury. Or maybe you can talk about how "Lost" is going to end.