Bills cut hamden

joshsin

Good he sucked. Time to clean house of several on the roster

G GS Comp Att Pct Yds Avg TD Int Sck SckY Rate Att Yds Avg TD FUM Lost

4 0 32 48 66.7 427 8.9 1 2 1 7 84.3 0 0 0.0 0 0 0 Hamdan

5 1 48 71 67.6 459 6.5 1 2 4 16 78.3 4 10 2.5 0 1 1 Fitzpatrick

4 4 26 38 68.4 189 5.0 0 3 5 28 46.9 3 28 9.3 0 1 1 Edwards

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not the Chroisen one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now you and his minions will need a new hero. all the chroise in the world couldn't save him. :doh:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. It's bout fuggin time. I actually now feel like the Bills may know what they are doing. Hamden is a career backup, and will never be anything more. Matter of fact, he's usually no more than a number three. This is great news.

Why not try out some college studs instead of a retread like Hamden. You never know, you may luck out into someone that's good. I'd much rather spend coaching time on a guy like Brohm to find out if he can play, rather than someone like Hamden, who is a glorified clip board holder.

Are these preseason stats? :doh:

Jup

Here's Hamdan vs. Brohm

4 0 39 62 62.9 300 4.8 0 3 5 29 54.5 6 6 1.0 0 0 0 Brohm

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. It's bout fuggin time. I actually now feel like the Bills may know what they are doing. Hamden is a career backup, and will never be anything more. Matter of fact, he's usually no more than a number three. This is great news.

Why not try out some college studs instead of a retread like Hamden. You never know, you may luck out into someone that's good. I'd much rather spend coaching time on a guy like Brohm to find out if he can play, rather than someone like Hamden, who is a glorified clip board holder.

Damn no more Hanging with 10, which wasn't all that bad. But if the only thing he was doing for the team is in house interviews.....see ya.

I wore my Bills jersey for the first time in a long time Tuesday because I feel they are starting to realize that what talent they have , coaching and player wise, is just not good enough.

Hamden is not the only one going to get a pink slip trust me.

Bout time is right :doh:

Jup

Here's Hamdan vs. Brohm

4 0 39 62 62.9 300 4.8 0 3 5 29 54.5 6 6 1.0 0 0 0 Brohm

I hope Hamdan finds work on a different club. He is a decent young man by all that I have read.

Good luck for him.

Because of my geographic location, I saw much of Brohm's playing in college, on television. I agree with the hiring. It will not hurt - and may become a good thing.

So - we will see.

My bet is the Toronto Argonauts if he isnt picked up in the NFL.

Perhaps that will be so. I am a Hamilton Tiger Cats fan for many years.

Some people make jokes about CFL football, but I think it is good. ESPN broadcast last years' Grey Cup Championship game. It was an excellent game - very enjoyable to watch.

Some people make jokes about CFL football, but I think it is good. ESPN broadcast last years' Grey Cup Championship game. It was an excellent game - very enjoyable to watch.

I love CFL. Just can't watch any of the games down here in Dallas. Except the Gray Cup.

I hope someone picks up The Hammer - still feel he's an untapped talent with the long ball.

I love CFL. Just can't watch any of the games down here in Dallas. Except the Gray Cup.

I hope someone picks up The Hammer - still feel he's an untapped talent with the long ball.

I remember seeing the odd CFL broadcast when I lived in PGH - 1978 - 1989. Last year's Grey Cup was the first CFL game I've seen since 1990.

I wonder what Hamdan's PS eligibility status is? I don't keep those rules in my mind. If he is, my guess is that some club will ink him to same.