Ralph's halftime speech

So Ralph has his ring ceremony at half time. To end his speech, he says "I'm committed to bringing a super bowl to Buffalo".. and the whole stadium cheered. Does anyone believe that? I sure as hell don't. Hell, I could barely understand the old miser.. but it would have made me feel a whole lot better if he said he was committed to keeping the team in WNY. oh well, god bless ya ralph

So Ralph has his ring ceremony at half time. To end his speech, he says "I'm committed to bringing a super bowl to Buffalo".. and the whole stadium cheered. Does anyone believe that? I sure as hell don't. Hell, I could barely understand the old miser.. but it would have made me feel a whole lot better if he said he was committed to keeping the team in WNY. oh well, god bless ya ralph

At the moment he said that, was the moment I went inside. I've had enough of his drivel forever. You are right to have noticed he was off a liitle though ldandria. I don't think he was up to par. His slow delivery was even slower.

Why not? I have to agree with Ralph...I see him wanting a Super Bowl ring before he croaks

I am sure he wants one, but he isn't doing a damn thing to get one. He is the owner of a league wide joke. Even if he did get one he would have someone sell it to put more money in his pockets that his family will raid once he is gone.

The Old Fart is nothing more than a HOF Schuyster who continues to blow smoke up our asses. <_<

Can we please stop bashing Wilson for being in the HOF. For what Wilson has done for the game, he deserves to be in the HOF. Remember, he is in there for what he has done for the NFL over the past 50 years, he is not in there for being owner of the Buffalo Bills.

It might be easier to think of Ralph as two different people, one, an NFL Businessman who has done great things for the league. Person number two, owner of the Buffalo Bills, who hasn't done a damn thing for this team in the last 15 years.

It might be easier to think of Ralph as two different people, one, an NFL Businessman who has done great things for the league. Person number two, owner of the Buffalo Bills, who hasn't done a damn thing for this team in the last 15 years.

I am sick of Ralph and his crap. He is an old codger that has been fleecing the pockets of Bills fans for years.

Ralph's committed to a Superbowl Team............he is just to cheap to pay for one

Ah yes, it must be about money. I guess that's why Washington, Dallas, and Oakland win every year, right?

PS Detroit has spent the 2nd most money over the last 2 seasons....look how great that's worked out!

Can we please stop bashing Wilson for being in the HOF. For what Wilson has done for the game, he deserves to be in the HOF. Remember, he is in there for what he has done for the NFL over the past 50 years, he is not in there for being owner of the Buffalo Bills.

Being a POS owner > any contribution he made to the success of the NFL.

<_< Ralph. <_<

Suck it up!

We have to or they will SURELY have reason to move out of town. Hey, I don't like be stuck between a rock and hard place, but what chance does BFLO have at a SB if they are not IN WNY/BFLO?

:censored:

Ah yes, the age old adage.. No crappy team is better than no team. However, how long can we last we no playoffs, let alone a Superbowl, but thanks for the thought Ralph