HOU@BUF Game Thread

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i'm going there for sec: dear jairus byrd...don't flap your arms like an idiot when you make a play. act like you've done it before. i know you're young, but don't act like the most important thing is the celebration. i am having bad london fletcher flashbacks.

ps: however, thanks for being way better at your position than fletcher was at his.

ok i'm going there for sec: dear jairus byrd...don't flap your arms like an idiot when you make a play. act like you've done it before. i know you're young, but don't act like the most important thing is the celebration. i am having bad london fletcher flashbacks.

ps: however, thanks for being way better at your position than fletcher was at his.

Flap like an idiot all day. Keep making plays.

Celebrating his name. Although I agree with you, I'd like to hate more guys who celebrate too much when they make amazing plays.

Yeah, don't try getting your teammates or the crowd excited...even keel, just like Coach Jauron. Please Jester. It's a game of emotion.

I am having Bennett and Smith flashbacks. SOMEONE has to have fire when you HC is a stone. Just my take...

I hate to say this but if we had this OL which is full of rookies and no names had 3 years of experience we might actually be pretty good.

And all the people that bitched about the Bills taking CB's and Safeties in the draft, this is the best secondary the Bills have ever had.

Whitner and Leodis aren't playing, chief.

Yeah, don't try getting your teammates or the crowd excited...even keel, just like Coach Jauron. Please Jester. It's a game of emotion.

yes it is, and you should waste it celebrating in the first quarter. doesn't anybody remember anything about the super bowl teams?