Runyan: I got no feedback at all from Buffalo

Living in the Philly area, saw this article this morning: http://www.philly.com/inquirer/sports/2009...amily_time.html

It says he got mixed reactions from the three teams that saw him work out.

"I got no feedback at all from Buffalo," he said.

"You know it's going to come," he said of another chance to play. "I have the ability to still play and I put all this work in, so I want to do it. There's no sense in going through what I went through in the last eight months and just quit."

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how it works...if there is no interest, would there be any feedback? Does a team tell someone if there is no interest? Seems like the no feedback should have told him something. Runyan was good, no doubt, but there is a reason he is unemployed.

Actually from what I've read I think the opposite is true. He tells the media nothing, but is up front with the players. That's why supposedly one of the reasons they like him so much.

Having said that, I don't think the Bill's need to tel lRunyon anything in this situation.

Not surprising. Jauron's not exactly known for his communication skills.

Living in the Philly area, saw this article this morning: http://www.philly.com/inquirer/sports/2009...amily_time.html

"You know it's going to come," he said of another chance to play. "I have the ability to still play and I put all this work in, so I want to do it. There's no sense in going through what I went through in the last eight months and just quit."

my guess is he's asking for a fair amount of money and the bills know he's not a long term answer.

who cares about some washed up has been any way :worthy:

True that we want to give the young guys playing time.

Since we're the least experienced line in the NFL, I thought his experience could be beneficial to their formation. I'd imagine he has a mental notebook of tips on how to handle different defensive linemen, albeit mostly in the NFC, that you might not always be able to pick up on film.

True that we want to give the young guys playing time.

Since we're the least experienced line in the NFL, I thought his experience could be beneficial to their formation. I'd imagine he has a mental notebook of tips on how to handle different defensive linemen, albeit mostly in the NFC, that you might not always be able to pick up on film.

I'd rather the Bills offer to give him an assistant coaching job without him retiring if he could thought he could play next year.