mccargo

zazie

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember all the crap about him being motivated this off-season. A new defensive line coach. What a bunch of crap. The guy is a bust. Always has, always will.

And we'll hear the same crap about Aaron Maybin. He missed training camp, filled out his frame in the off-season, etc. He sure looks like a bust to me.

Remember all the crap about him being motivated this off-season. A new defensive line coach. What a bunch of crap. The guy is a bust. Always has, always will.

And we'll hear the same crap about Aaron Maybin. He missed training camp, filled out his frame in the off-season, etc. He sure looks like a bust to me.

I didnt drink the kool-aid then, and Im still not now......

I'm normally one of the irrepressible optimists on this board. I had McCargo as one of my "Must Step Up" players this year, and I really believed that he'd live up to the draft pick. It's looking like I was in an alternate universe.

I don't see that he's doing anything WRONG....I just don't...you know...see him...at all...

Yeah, kind of. He was a first rounder after all.

Out of the NFL next year maybe I guess.

He's made great strides this year moving from game day inactive to afterthought. If 6-8 defensive lineman get injured (God forbid) he may actually receive some first half snaps.

yeh, I usually don't consider myself overly optimistic, but I thought McCargo would find his way this year as a slashing/penetration DT. I didn't think he would live up to his billing as a #1 pick, but I was expecting more snaps from him + occasional good play.

Still think he has the talent, but he has done nothing to deserve respect. I am going to try to keep an eye on the few snaps he does play for the rest of the year.