Anyone hear if the Bills plan to send film on

Steve O

Admittedly I didn't listen to any talk shows today or any of the press conferences yesterday but I've been searching the web and haven't seen a thing on this. The hit was late, should have been flagged and fined. Would have been an ejection if it had been on Tom Terrific. Anyways would appreciate knowing if anyone has heard anything on this.

Why? are they trying to get into trouble for having players fake injuries to justify removing them from games? If they wanted it to be believable, they should have atleast said that he had a leg/lower body injury

Now that is funny. I doubt the Dick is smart enough to think of that

Edwards was down. It was objectively late.

You play through to the whistle. How the hell is a defensive player supposed to know exactly when the QBs knee hits the ground and them stop his tackle or hit completely ?

That is just plain silly. Every time Edwards gets hurt doesn't mean it was a cheap shot.

It was a sack. And a rough tackle. It was not dirty. It was not late. Stop putting dresses on the Qbs. They are protected enough. It's not the defenders fault that Trent could get a concussion putting on his hair gel.

Are you crazy? That was a beheadding. Holy crap, even the announcers were shaking their heads that it wasn't called a penalty. For Trent to suffer a concussion without having his head hit the GROUND, you have to look back at the film and watch what that crazy mother!@#$er did to his head there. !@#$ing unreal. He was trying to decapitate him.

You play through to the whistle. How the hell is a defensive player supposed to know exactly when the QBs knee hits the ground and them stop his tackle or hit completely ?

That is just plain silly. Every time Edwards gets hurt doesn't mean it was a cheap shot.

Dude, Trent has gotten some cheesy roughing the passer calls this year... THIS was the one where it should have been called! How can anyone look at that hit objectively and say that it wasn't a RTP penalty is beyond me. Bending the QB backwards, while twisting his head sideways, and slamming him to the turf with your entire bodyweight? I could have sworn that his head pummeled the turf, too...but, I haven't seen too many replays so I'll defer to you on that one Chimpo.

Dude, Trent has gotten some cheesy roughing the passer calls this year... THIS was the one where it should have been called! How can anyone look at that hit objectively and say that it wasn't a RTP penalty is beyond me. Bending the QB backwards, while twisting his head sideways, and slamming him to the turf with your entire bodyweight? I could have sworn that his head pummeled the turf, too...but, I haven't seen too many replays so I'll defer to you on that one Chimpo.

Then number 97 (Calvin Pace) does a knee-bend and celebrates after it! It is right on the TBD drive page... Go back and watch it... Totally roughing the passer!

I hope these douche Jets lose every game here out... Because that is all they are, douches. Fault DJ for being DJ, but the Jets are the exact opposite and WORSE. I would take DJ anyday over that fat ass trash talking coach Rex Ryan and his band of thugs.

Then number 97 (Calvin Pace) does a knee-bend and celebrates after it! It is right on the TBD drive page... Go back and watch it... Totally roughing the passer!

I hope these douche Jets lose every game here out... Because that is all they are, douches. Fault DJ for being DJ, but the Jets are the exact opposite and WORSE. I would take DJ anyday over that fat ass trash talking coach Rex Ryan and his band of thugs.

Rex Ryan's father used to put a bounty on taking out QBs when he was coaching the Eagles. Like father, like son.

Step away from the crack pipe... NOT even close to roughing the passer. It was a gang tackle and they wrestled him to the ground. Sucks for him that he got a concussion. But, last time I checked, football was still a contact sport.

Step away from the crack pipe... NOT even close to roughing the passer. It was a gang tackle and they wrestled him to the ground. Sucks for him that he got a concussion. But, last time I checked, football was still a contact sport.

Fooled you too I guess, as it did the refs.

This was not a gang tackle to prevent further forward progress. But it was dressed up to look like that. The action causing injury began when TE was already bent backwards at the knees. He wasn't going anywhere. Maybe the refs had not blown the whistle but most roughing the passer and/or unnecessary roughness penalties occur before the play is whistled dead.

Trent was deliberately mugged because opposing players know he is susceptible to injury. In the normal course putting a starting quarterback out of action generally improves your chances of winning. That is why they did it.

Kawika Mitchell is probably the only Bills player with the nastiness to get even for something like that - witness his chin strap hit (technically not "helmet to helmet") on Kurt Warner after AW clocked Trent in the Arizona game last year.

Penalty or no penalty, everyone has been pining for Edwards to take a seat. Pace did us a favor. I don't like seeing anyone get hurt, but at least now we will have the opportunity to introduce a few variables into the equation and determine where most of the blame should lie.....

Are you crazy? That was a beheadding. Holy crap, even the announcers were shaking their heads that it wasn't called a penalty.

I have heard announcers refer to Dick Jauron as a good head football coach.

(ok, I haven't but you get my drift...)

1. They bent him over a player and pounded his head into the ground.

2. If you're going to give Brady a RTP every time somebody sneezes then you have to at least throw a flag for that play.