Jason Peters watch

JCBoston

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eagles couldn't afford the extra 500k he wanted to finish the game

Careful, Jeremy. There's a 97 page, 12,000 post (and counting) thread below full of the opinions of those ready to smite you for your sacrilege. Be prepared. And be very, VERY afraid of these people.

GO BILLS!!!

Careful, Jeremy. There's a 97 page, 12,000 post (and counting) thread below full of the opinions of those ready to smite you for your sacrilege. Be prepared. And be very, VERY afraid of these people.

GO BILLS!!!

I didn't say he was bad...I think he's the best Lt in the game...just said the 10 million a year contract wasn't quite enough and Peters let them know. They'll know better the next game. You've gotta pay for talent. Why balk at 500k when you've already paid 10 million?

I didn't say he was bad...I think he's the best Lt in the game...just said the 10 million a year contract wasn't quite enough and Peters let them know. They'll know better the next game. You've gotta pay for talent. Why balk at 500k when you've already paid 10 million?

He's not even close to the best LT in the game... Not even !@#$ing close.

My bad - the smiley aren't working on my ****ty comp. I apologize if I missed obvious sarcasm.

It is my fault, really. I though the absurdity of Peters asking for 500k to finish the game was apparent, but it's Peters, so I really should have included the smiley in my post.

I'm tellin' ya, Jeremy. You and D2E are messin' with the wrath of scorned sports fans here. Implying Peters is greedy? Suggesting he's not the best LT in the game?

Run. Run like the wind I tell you. Please. Before all is lost.

These are EVIL people I'm talking about. A stake in the heart is like a pin-prick to Peters fans.

GO BILLS!!!

GO BILLS!!!

Yes, but 11,900 of those posts belong to Thurman#1 - who will be shortly demanding a link to back up said sacrilege, as he proceeds to rebut every single post in this thread sequentially. :lol:

As Bob Lobel might have said (of FatBoy Peters), "Why can't the Bills get players like that?" :P

You can't argue that he wasn't in the game for awhile and the Eagles lost. That's proof right there that Jason Peters wins games.

Did you write this standing in front of your Jump to Conclusions mat?

You can't argue that he wasn't in the game for awhile and the Eagles lost. That's proof right there that Jason Peters wins games.

Not while he's sitting on the bench - joking around, checking his bank statements - he doesn't...

Peters returned to the sideline but said he would have returned to the game if King Dunlap had been injured because the Eagles would have been without a tackle.

I would have had to go back,” Peters said.

Would have had to go back???? That'd been a real bummer, eh FatBoy?

Link - Eagles Embarrassed by Raiders, 13-9

Not while he's sitting on the bench - joking around, checking his bank statements - he doesn't...

Peters returned to the sideline but said he would have returned to the game if King Dunlap had been injured because the Eagles would have been without a tackle.

Ahahahahaha The Senator is back baby......

The price to go back would have gone up at that point. Would have been like 1 million since he's be more valuable then. The Eagles were cheap and they got their QB killed because of it. They could have had Peters in the game for that extra 500k, but they didn't want to pay and look where that got them.