BUF@NYJ Game Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 men on the pitch for the huddle, and yes you clown coaches are culpable for pre snap penalties

because the years that his special teams didn't have a problem are null and void because of that penalty today. Also, the Bills don't get these penalties on Offense and Defense so I see how you come to the conclusion that it is Booby April losing games for the Bills.

:P:w00t: :w00t:

linebackers are just one of the putrid kernels of corn in this festering turd log of a team

on D our line is good, our secondary is good when healthy, and our LBs FCKING SUCK! it's NUTS how we can have so many i's dotted and T's crossed, but totally sht the bed on the most available position in football.

on D our line is good, our secondary is good when healthy, and our LBs FCKING SUCK! it's NUTS how we can have so many i's dotted and T's crossed, but totally sht the bed on the most available position in football.

You must be referring to the coaching position??? :P

Its just an embarrassing penalty and sports are a "What have you done for me lately" industry, so deal with it. See Exhibit A: Mike Shanahan.

And its the kind of penalty that takes the wind out of your football team. One could argue that Special Teams have cost us two games this year. Are the fumbles all on April? No. But hes the captain of the ship.

Err. DJ is the Captain, April is just 1st mate!

It ain't on April. We used to have depth on this team. Backups that actually

belonged in the NFL. Now our depth is thin as paper and that reflects on

special teams.

I know, Parrish should know better than field that punt last week, but the dude

is fighting for a roster spot, said so himself.

I saw that too. And it was his left arm....big surprise.

He got it pinched in a bad spot. That shlt looked like it hurt.

But he took on a Guard the next play so I guess he's all right.

Out of his mind, but all right.