Fat A$$

And people wonder why anorexia and bulimia are severe problems in America. Young women look in a mirror and then at a magazine and have a very poor image of themselves.

I get the feeling that Ms. Hamilton wouldn't be on this crusade if she was still under contract. :unsure: For eight years she carried the water.

I found this interesting;

“I think women have to protest, and back it up, because sometimes women say they want real girls in stories, but often those stories don’t rate as well, and if you put a heavy celebrity on the cover, it may not sell as well,” White said

I'm curious as to who would fit their definition of a heavy celebrity.

“I think women have to protest, and back it up, because sometimes women say they want real girls in stories, but often those stories don’t rate as well, and if you put a heavy celebrity on the cover, it may not sell as well,” White said

Three immediately come to mind, Oprah, Tyra Banks, Kristie Alley.

If you asked people at random to describe Filippa Hamilton in a word, you’d hear a lot of synonyms for “gorgeous.”

Gorgeous? Really? I could think of another word... DUDE.

Moustache - check.

Adam's apple - check.

Yeah, that's a man baby!

And people wonder why anorexia and bulimia are severe problems in America. Young women look in a mirror and then at a magazine and have a very poor image of themselves.

I get the feeling that Ms. Hamilton wouldn't be on this crusade if she was still under contract. :wallbash: For eight years she carried the water.

One way to stop them from eating is by choking them.