Ralph says...

weehawk

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) - Bills owner Ralph Wilson tells News 4 that he is not ready to make a decision on Bills Head Coach Dick Jauron Monday.

Wilson also says he doesn't want to comment at this time on Jauron's performance because the media will only twist his words.

True leadership.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So he hasn't said that Jauron isn't get fired ... so there is still hope ... slim as it is

Exactly. If he's getting his ducks in a row to fire Dick, he can't say so until he pulls the trigger. Hopefully he's really busy interviewing Holmgren and Dan Reeves and will get back to us soon.

Ralph's a successful business man and knows he's about to lose his customer base. I'm sure he's not just sitting idly by eating prunes or whatever. I hope not anyway.

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) - Bills owner Ralph Wilson tells News 4 that he is not ready to make a decision on Bills Head Coach Dick Jauron Monday.

Wilson also says he doesn't want to comment at this time on Jauron's performance because the media will only twist his words.

True leadership.

yeah...just like the media ran with the whole halftime HOF ring ceremony story. damn media!!!

Guest dog14787

You have to have a plan before firing your HC, and maybe even a backup plan. Say Bobby April turns down the chance to be intermediate coach. Its possible RW is researching and discussing his alternatives, but what I would like to know is with who, who is RW confiding in because if its say for instance Jim Kelly, it gives me more reason to believe a change is coming soon.

Exactly. If he's getting his ducks in a row to fire Dick, he can't say so until he pulls the trigger. Hopefully he's really busy interviewing Holmgren and Dan Reeves and will get back to us soon.

Ralph's a successful business man and knows he's about to lose his customer base. I'm sure he's not just sitting idly by eating prunes or whatever. I hope not anyway.

With Holmgren already saying that he's coming back next year, it'd be great if Ralph was really contacting him to get the ball rolling on him being here either during the bye week or at season's end. Highly doubt it though.

With Holmgren already saying that he's coming back next year, it'd be great if Ralph was really contacting him to get the ball rolling on him being here either during the bye week or at season's end. Highly doubt it though.

Why would Holmgren or any of the top guys like Shanahan, Cowher, Dungy, or even Gruden consider the Bills? There will be better jobs available to these guys. The only realistic scenario is Schottenheimer at this point. If nothing else, the team wouldn't be a bunch of pu$$ies anymore.

Actually, this is the most positive thing I have heard all year. It tells me that Ralph is at least considering a replacement -- possibly outside the organization, given the time it is taking. To be honest, firing DJ and replacing him with one of his assistants doesn't really help anything.

He's probably negotiating with Jauron right now, C'mon Dick, you know you are terrible, don't make me pay you for the rest of your contract, pleaaaaaaase.

Can DJ be demoted so Ralph doesn't have to pay him to play golf?

Not surprising, but this confirms our position as probably the worst franchise aside from Cleveland in the NFL.

BillsVet, Cleveland is in a better postion than the comedic Bills. They are stockpiling draft picks to accelerate the rebuilding process. Getting rid of Braylon Edwards was a step in that direction. At least the Browns have a strategy and direction. The Bills are stuck in the mud with a wretched owner and an inept front office and staff. When the Browns struggled with a relatively new GM, Savage, and a new coaching staff under Crernnel, the owner was not afraid to make a change. Compare that to Ralph Wilson. Tom Modrak and John Guy have been with this franchise for nearly a decade. The owner is comfortable enough with the output to believe continuity is the best strategy to take. :censored: