Ralph says...

weehawk

Man, there has to be some stupid people in the area. Dont they read? The Bills are leaving either way. The franchise is valued at $909 million. No one is going to pay that keep them in WNY after RW goes. They are not saving the Bills by buying tickets. They are simply over-filling Ralph's wallet and they will get no quality football in return. Dummies!

If thats the case and we do go, I will hold on to my tickets and enjoy the NFL experience (cheaply Id like to add) as long as we have the team. I was rooting for a loss yesterday and laughed at some of the absolutely horrible play by our team. But I still enjoyed my experience.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If thats the case and we do go, I will hold on to my tickets and enjoy the NFL experience (cheaply Id like to add) as long as we have the team. I was rooting for a loss yesterday and laughed at some of the absolutely horrible play by our team. But I still enjoyed my experience.

:wallbash:

He's probably negotiating with Jauron right now, C'mon Dick, you know you are terrible, don't make me pay you for the rest of your contract, pleaaaaaaase.

I think you are spot on. He is probably negotiatng a buyout with limp Dick as we speak. Dick has Ralph by the short grey hairs but how much fun can this be for Jauron? They vandalized McKelvin's lawn for fumbling one game. You don't think Dick worries about what could happen to him? It would not shock me if Dick steps down and gets to keep some of his deal. He'll go back to Massachusetts and lick his wounds...but he'll be a millionaire.

PTR

You're right. A Bills game is a cheap date. The problem is that you end up with the crabs after all the fun is over.

I used to think like this. Just go for the party. It's still a fun thing to do. That's really only true for the first 3 or four home games. When the team is out of the playoffs and it's 20 degrees at RWS, the fun is gone, the experience is tainted, and you question why you bought those tickets in the first place.

You honestly cant find anything better to do on a Sunday? Hard to believe. Watch them lose in the first half on TV and then take your money and spend it on some well-deserving area business. Giving RW money to take back to Michigan is just shameful.

There is no chance of Jauron accepting a settlement. He's got $9 million dollars guaranteed coming his way, whether he sucks as a coach or not. He'll get fired soon enough and he knows it..

Who would have thought that the mild mannered HC out hustles the grumpy, tough minded owner? Ralph is a hard nosed business man. No doubt about that. However, the cerebral and gentlemanly Dick Jauron has Ralph over the money barrel. All Dick has to do is wait out the owner. How do you think Ralph is taking paying off a nondescript HC he gave an extension to last year? You got to love it how this situation has boomeranged on the tight fisted owner. I guess his bloated wallet will be a little bit slimmer once the chopping block deed is done. :wallbash:

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) - Bills owner Ralph Wilson tells News 4 that he is not ready to make a decision on Bills Head Coach Dick Jauron Monday.

Wilson also says he doesn't want to comment at this time on Jauron's performance because the media will only twist his words.

True leadership.

I believe he has no other choice but to say what he did. OK so he says Jauron's performance sucked, then he has to be ablw to respond to the barrage of questions that will follow. He will not say anything absolute until one, he announces Dick is gone and two, the gameplan to replace him.

The fact of the matter is that more will go than just Jauron. We will likely have to wait until the end of the season for the answers.

I take heart in what Ralph is not saying. It speks volumes that he neither defends Jauron nor makes excuses (injuries, lack of talent, etc.).

I said in another post - Ralph has made the decision to let Jaron go (speculative not some sort of Skooby "deep throat" crap). What is still up in the air IMO is what he does about the balance of the front office. My guess is that he brings in a new GM.