Is anyone gonna watch the UFL?

Major Mud

You will all see the truth when JP comes back to the NFL and kicks our asses 6 times a year, yes 6 times. He will split time between the Jets, fins and Pats* and only play in games against the Bills. He stats will be so unbelievable that he will be inducted in the Hall of Fame on the first ballot. Mark my words, you will see, mark my words.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all ... assclowns - hilarious.

Secondly, you said it perfectly. If everyone posting here is a Bills fan, then everyone should agree that every QB since Kelly has sucked. Many of them tried their damndest. But all of them sucked just the same. ALL of them.

Bledsoe was decent for 2/3s of a year.

Flutie was refreshing and for a short time had us all excited.

Other than that. Yep, pretty much they have all sucked.

You will all see the truth when JP comes back to the NFL and kicks our asses 6 times a year, yes 6 times. He will split time between the Jets, fins and Pats* and only play in games against the Bills. He stats will be so unbelievable that he will be inducted in the Hall of Fame on the first ballot. Mark my words, you will see, mark my words.

You're forgetting the AFC playoff game in which he'll also kick our ass - conceivably, he could actually end up beating us 7 times a year! :unsure:

You're forgetting the AFC playoff game in which he'll also kick our ass - conceivably, he could actually end up beating us 7 times a year! :unsure:

Yah sorry, good point. I had us losing in the first round and the rest of those teams getting a bye.

This.

After it's obvious that a player truly sucks, it stops being about the player and more about the assclowns who can't accept reality... look at all the JP threads the past couple days, the biggest tools on this board are still defending him. Just like the Bledsoe apologists and the RJ apologists before JP (a lot of the same posters :unsure: ), some things never change. Trent is well on his way to joining the Truly Suck club, and if/once he is there, Trent apologists who can't let it go won't be any different.

I'm one of Trent's biggest supporters, but if he proves me wrong, which he continues to play the way he has he will, I won't be posting that he's going to come back from the minor leagues after he's been tossed out of the NFL. I won't blame coaching, which in JP's case is total BS considering he was mentored by Wyche & Mularkey, both of whom have had numerous success stories of mentoring other QBs. I won't say anyone screwed him if his play sends him to the bench. I won't cite his positives & ignore all his negatives & warn people he'll be back. Basically, if he proves to be garbage and is jettisoned, I'll move on.

On the other hand these JP lovers just can't quit the guy. It's like they slept with him once and are waiting for him to propose to them.

I'm one of Trent's biggest supporters, but if he proves me wrong, which he continues to play the way he has he will, I won't be posting that he's going to come back from the minor leagues after he's been tossed out of the NFL. I won't blame coaching, which in JP's case is total BS considering he was mentored by Wyche & Mularkey, both of whom have had numerous success stories of mentoring other QBs. I won't say anyone screwed him if his play sends him to the bench. I won't cite his positives & ignore all his negatives & warn people he'll be back. Basically, if he proves to be garbage and is jettisoned, I'll move on.

On the other hand these JP lovers just can't quit the guy. It's like they slept with him once and are waiting for him to propose to them.

The FACT that you don't think Trent has already proved you wrong proves YOU can't quit the guy. You & Dick :unsure::wallbash::wallbash: ANY other Coach in the NFL would have already benched Trent.

yea, mark your words, i guess you didnt watch too much of the game last night where JP still sails his throws, still holds the ball too long, still fumbles. Not only does he still fumble, but after doing it the first time and getting his ass saved by a teammate, he fumbled AGAIN on the VERY NEXT PLAY. good bye JP and good riddance, locos are joke-os

yea, mark your words, i guess you didnt watch too much of the game last night where JP still sails his throws, still holds the ball too long, still fumbles. Not only does he still fumble, but after doing it the first time and getting his ass saved by a teammate, he fumbled AGAIN on the VERY NEXT PLAY. good bye JP and good riddance, locos are joke-os

What QB lead the NFL in fumbles and was one of the QB leaders in getting sacked last year? Does anybody know? Big Ben is who. A friend of mine is a big Steeler fan and he says that Big Ben holds the ball to long and that is why he gets sacked alot and fumbles. I can't believe that Big Ben is in the NFL. He shouldn't even be a backup in the NFL. Good they have a good defense to cover up there bad QB play.

What QB lead the NFL in fumbles and was one of the QB leaders in getting sacked last year? Does anybody know? Big Ben is who. A friend of mine is a big Steeler fan and he says that Big Ben holds the ball to long and that is why he gets sacked alot and fumbles. I can't believe that Big Ben is in the NFL. He shouldn't even be a backup in the NFL. Good they have a good defense to cover up there bad QB play.

True about BR. He holds the ball WAY too long and has his share of fumbles. Thing is though, he makes WAY too many of those, oh, what do you call them? Oh yeah. BIG PLAYS! Tons and tons of BIG PLAYS. It's easy to live with a QB who holds the ball too long and fumbles at times when he makes so many BIG PLAYS.

Please tell me this wasn't a serious comparison of QBs here. Your point on holding the ball too long and fumbling is a good one but it has to be put in perspective relative to the overall play of the QB, no? JP can't hold BR's jock. If the Steelers hadn't taken him, we would have. Of course, Evans would have ended up elsewhere but I think we would have survived.

Oh what could have been.

GO BILLS!!!

It was sarcasm, sorry I thought the 6 times a year and the Hall of fame comments made that obvious.