Is anyone gonna watch the UFL?

Major Mud

I may switch over from the Sabres game, if it looks like quality football i may tune in again. Now watch JP light it up, and i guarantee people will be whining about letting him go. My god that will be so funny. I say good riddance to bad rubbish! Enjoy him Las Vegas! Go Redwoods!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool. Looks like I'll be watching the Sabres AND Jay Pee tonight. You know, deep down, I always liked Losman....

I bet he is a hell of a guy, just didnt seem to be our QB made too many bad decisions. wait are we talking about JP or TE?

I may switch over from the Sabres game, if it looks like quality football i may tune in again. Now watch JP light it up, and i guarantee people will be whining about letting him go. My god that will be so funny. I say good riddance to bad rubbish! Enjoy him Las Vegas! Go Redwoods!
Could be entertaining for a while, but its a no win situation for the guy, if he lights it up its cause

he played against scrubs, if he plays like crap it cause he sucks

I wish JP well. He seemed like a well intentioned hard working guy. Things just never panned out for him as the Bills QB.

Watch him light it up and get a chance with another NFL club and make our FO look stupid....

GO LOCOS! BTW Why the Locomotives?

I'll be watching with the knowledge that JP can't help himself, he can only hurt himself playing in that league.

If he lights it up, he goes into the same category as Gibran Hamdan, who was NFLE MVP & then got cut twice after his MVP award before landing with the Bills. He is doing it against minor league competition. Now say he sucks like he did in the NFL-he's finished once & for all. Playing in the minors doesn't prove he's any good, he can only prove he's really bad if he flames out there.

The best case scenario would be for JP to suck so bad that Rattay ends up #1 QB in a week or 2. Then all those JP followers around here will finally just shut up.

I'll be watching with the knowledge that JP can't help himself, he can only hurt himself playing in that league.

If he lights it up, he goes into the same category as Gibran Hamdan, who was NFLE MVP & then got cut twice after his MVP award before landing with the Bills. He is doing it against minor league competition. Now say he sucks like he did in the NFL-he's finished once & for all. Playing in the minors doesn't prove he's any good, he can only prove he's really bad if he flames out there.

The best case scenario would be for JP to suck so bad that Rattay ends up #1 QB in a week or 2. Then all those JP followers around here will finally just shut up.

Hate to say it because I don't want to be "one of them". I am starting to really think the coaching completely destroyed JP and his confidence...(See Trent Edwards...)

:wallbash: