Is anyone gonna watch the UFL?

Major Mud

I don't get it. Is the UFL saving all its good ideas for next season? The team names are ridiculous, the color schemes are awful, the schedule is laughable.

The Las Vegas Locomotives? Are they serious? That's like naming your team the Hollywood Schoolbuses.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to say it because I don't want to be "one of them". I am starting to really think the coaching completely destroyed JP and his confidence...(See Trent Edwards...)

:wallbash:

It's not coaching that is chewing up & spitting out Bills' QBs. It's the horrible offensive lines and the lack of caring by the front office we've had ever since the day House Ballard signed with Seattle and the Bills thought they could replace him with Jerry Crafts. It shortened Jim Kelly's career, made mush of Collins, Johnson, Bledsoe, Losman & now Trent Edwards. The only one who could play behind our crappy offensive linemen in the past 16 years was Doug Flutie because he played a style that didn't rely as much on offensive line protection.

I may switch over from the Sabres game, if it looks like quality football i may tune in again. Now watch JP light it up, and i guarantee people will be whining about letting him go. My god that will be so funny. I say good riddance to bad rubbish! Enjoy him Las Vegas! Go Redwoods!

When does it start. I would like to see how Losman does

It's not coaching that is chewing up & spitting out Bills' QBs. It's the horrible offensive lines and the lack of caring by the front office we've had ever since the day House Ballard signed with Seattle and the Bills thought they could replace him with Jerry Crafts. It shortened Jim Kelly's career, made mush of Collins, Johnson, Bledsoe, Losman & now Trent Edwards. The only one who could play behind our crappy offensive linemen in the past 16 years was Doug Flutie because he played a style that didn't rely as much on offensive line protection.

Well at least they have attempted to address the line in recent years. First through Free Agent signings such as Jason Whittle, Derrick Dockery and Langston Walker. - The over the hill/overpaid/fat turd trio.

Now they have made moves to revamp it by investing several high round picks...

Guest dog14787

Losman threw a TD going in at half, Locomotives down, 10-14.

Looks like Fossil is working with JP's mechanics and its already helping. (my feeds not to bad)

http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-united...all-league.html

Update: 1st drive 2nd half, another nice drive, Losman another TD to finish off the drive, Loco's 16-14 (0ver Cal) 3rd quarter.

Denzel Washington being interviewed by Kordell Stewart, hmmm, allot of familiar names.

Hate to say it because I don't want to be "one of them". I am starting to really think the coaching completely destroyed JP and his confidence...(See Trent Edwards...)

:P

winner winner chicken dinner

Losman worked harder and tried harder than any QB we've had since Kelly left. The one thing that plagued him was he couldn't make a decision quickly enough. From what I read while he was in town, he did a lot for the city and the fans. And he worked his butt off trying to be the franchise guy. We wouldn't be any worse than (1-3) right now with him at the helm, I'll tell you that much. I know he's probably not cut out for the NFL, but I wish him the best. Ha .. maybe Fassell and J.P. can come save the Bills together!!! Better than Dick and Trent .. and that's a fact.

Losman worked harder and tried harder than any QB we've had since Kelly left. The one thing that plagued him was he couldn't make a decision quickly enough. From what I read while he was in town, he did a lot for the city and the fans. And he worked his butt off trying to be the franchise guy. We wouldn't be any worse than (1-3) right now with him at the helm, I'll tell you that much. I know he's probably not cut out for the NFL, but I wish him the best. Ha .. maybe Fassell and J.P. can come save the Bills together!!! Better than Dick and Trent .. and that's a fact.

How do you know that?

It's post like this that turn me into a "Losman hater." They contain no facts and are just filled with nonsense.

I liked the guy and wanted him to succeed but talk about revisionist history. He had about 5 good games and was mainly below average for the rest of his career. He is in the place he should be.

It's post like this that turn me into a "Losman hater." They contain no facts and are just filled with nonsense.

I liked the guy and wanted him to succeed but talk about revisionist history. He had about 5 good games and was mainly below average for the rest of his career. He is in the place he should be.

I was saying exactly what you said about his NFL career. The coming back to Buffalo remark was tongue in cheek. And are you arguing that Trent Edwards is any better?

I was saying exactly what you said about his NFL career. The coming back to Buffalo remark was tongue in cheek. And are you arguing that Trent Edwards is any better?

He ain't do great but he is a better QB than Losman. Even if TE flames out, he will have a 10 year career as a good backup QB. He has better #s across the board and won a lot more games than JP. There really is no comparison.

Guest dog14787
He ain't do great but he is a better QB than Losman. Even if TE flames out, he will have a 10 year career as a good backup QB. He has better #s across the board and won a lot more games than JP. There really is no comparison.

JP Losman looked allot better last night then TE has lately. Fossil has been working with JP's mechanics and you could already see improvement.

I'm not so sure the Bills could even beat the Loco's. (Loco's offense looked better than the Bills offense)

I bet Lee Evans would beg to differ! :doh:

Edwards can probably end up with more completions than Favre for his career as long as he keeps checking down every play. I'm not saying JP was anything more than he really was. I guess I'm just saying the guy had heart, and he did visibly try very hard. I know that that and a dollar will still only get you a McDouble .. but comparing Edwards vs. Losman is closer than I think you're saying. Bottom line .. they both suck, but it's not for a lack of effort.

And that list is pretty pathetic, isn't it!!??