TBD would like to welcome Scott Pitoniak!

SDS

Just a little announcement...

Through Lori's help, we have been talking with former Rochester D&C columnist Scott Pitoniak about publishing his Bills related pieces here on TBD. After exchanging some emails and a nice talk, we decided it made sense to pursue this and try to give Scott's articles as much exposure as we can.

Scott has been covering the Bills for 26 years and has retained his credentials with the Bills. I hope our readers find his pieces informative and worthwhile...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like SDS, I'm honored that Mr. Pitoniak has agreed to share his work with TBD, and I look forward to seeing his thoughts on the Bills on our front page.

And as a reminder, you can also find Scott's opinions on various subjects over at his own Web site, ScottPitoniak.com.

Through Lori's help, we have been talking with former Rochester D&C columnist Scott Pitoniak about publishing his Bills related pieces here on TBD. After exchanging some emails and a nice talk, we decided it made sense to pursue this and try to give Scott's articles as much exposure as we can.

Scott has been covering the Bills for 26 years and has retained his credentials with the Bills. I hope our readers find his pieces informative and worthwhile...

Cool.

I just read the "Cowher power" piece. I'd love it if that happened!

Welcome aboard, Mr. Pitoniak. Always liked your Bills articles in the D&C; I look forward to reading more of your work.

Will Scott be joining the great unwashed on the Stadium Wall as Tim and John do?

PTR

I don't know. That hasn't been discussed. For now, his opinion will appear in the news section.

and as a reminder, everyone is free to have their own opinion on anything Scott, John, or Tim writes - just express it respectfully.