Somali Pirates attack military ship by mistake.

PromoTheRobot

Not that I side with the pirates. But speaking of pirates, we just went to see the exhibit they have at the Field Museum in Chicago about pirates and a pirate ship they found off Cap Cod.

First pirates on the high seas druing that beygone era were a practicing democracy that wasn't seen anywhere else in the world at the time.

Just saying...

Piracy and Democracy

Maybe theses pirates will have a hand in their own democracies.

:beer:

Not that I side with the pirates. But speaking of pirates, we just went to see the exhibit they have at the Field Museum in Chicago about pirates and a pirate ship they found off Cap Cod.

I went to that exhibit and enjoyed it. PBS has had episodes explaining that exhibit.

And why didn't the military ship blow them up just for fun?

First pirates on the high seas druing that beygone era were a practicing democracy that wasn't seen anywhere else in the world at the time.

Just saying...

Piracy and Democracy

Maybe theses pirates will have a hand in their own democracies.

:wallbash:

Have ya seen the parking space they made for...

Mike Leach ?

Why bother with capturing pirates that have fired on you? Blow them the hell out of the water. You arent' going to stop these guys until you kill them all. Didn't the marines get started fighting pirates in Tripoli?

Yes - but, you see, the French are even dumber than Ted Kennedy. :wallbash:

Why bother with capturing pirates that have fired on you? Blow them the hell out of the water. You arent' going to stop these guys until you kill them all. Didn't the marines get started fighting pirates in Tripoli?

If they're trying to locate and free french hostages, having a couple of the pirates in custody should be helpful with that.