When do the fans stage a meaningful protest ?

ddaryl

I don't live locally, but I am reading extreme discontent on all forums...

The question is do you ticket holders and local fans have the guts to actually not attend the next game. WHo cares if they win this one, it won't mean we are anywheres near a playoff contender. Not as long as DJ is our HC... and Ralph continues to get away with his cheap coach hiring , and FO hiring ways.

Why not put together and organzie a protest that is bound to get media attention.

Why not goto the game Sunday... Tailgate, but instead of going into the game march circles around the stadium while the game is going on . Carry signs and make some noise outside of the stadium.

The media will notice this and there will be major coverage started if 50% or more of the fans actually avoid going into the stadium to watch a coach they despise, and to grab the attention of the owner they have lost what little respect they had left for.

the botom line is its time to put up or shut up.. .message board complainnig is one thing, but actually making a statement that will get heard loud and clear is the only thing the fans in Buffalo truly have.... make the statement.. Refuse to attend these games, otherwise you can expect more BS shoved down your throats.....

this will probably not matter, but if you check mulitple message boards and start using social network sites for Bills fans this thing has a **** good chance of happening... everyone in the area who can be there needs to particiapte.. You want change like me... demand it !!!!

I hope something does happen... we can't continue like this

I proposed fans stay out of their seats until after kickoff. Just stay in the lobby. That way the cameras will pan on an empty stadium. Send out some press releases so the announcers can say why the seats are empty. At least people who spend money tickets don't have to miss the game.

I wonder if Ralph will allow signs demanding Jauron's firing? I recall the hubbub ol' Whitey caused when he stopped fans from carrying signs into the stadium.

PTR

I proposed fans stay out of their seats until after kickoff. Just stay in the lobby. That way the cameras will pan on an empty stadium. Send out some press releases so the announcers can say why the seats are empty. At least people who spend money tickets don't have to miss the game.

I wonder if Ralph will allow signs demanding Jauron's firing? I recall the hubbub ol' Whitey caused when he stopped fans from carrying signs into the stadium.

PTR

Can't stop people from bringing in sheets of white poster board that get passed around a few sections and held up in a pattern that spells "Fire Dick!"

Can't stop people from bringing in sheets of white poster board that get passed around a few sections and held up in a pattern that spells "Fire Dick!"

I wanted to have multiple people walk in with individual letters that eventually would spell out, along the top row in front of the wall of fame: Sucka Dick Jauron

The Fans will fill the stadium..... I hope they do because the Boos will be loud enough for Ralph to hear.....

It think thats the best way to show the team we are not happy, is to boo the sh*t out of them.

I agree that the best protests would be an empty stadium and you are right, that won't happen. They have booed at RFK Stadium at the Redskins the last two home games, maybe some of that might work at the Ralph. A different angle, didn't the winning stop about the time they changed the name of the Stadium?

it's simple: still buy your tickets but DON"T show up! How great would it be if the stadium was empty for the next game even though it was a sellout!

edit: still go for the good part (tailgate)

exactly

go to the game have a great tailgate.. Organize some marches around the stadium bring your drumsn and noise makers. have some loud chants... I guarentee you the media will cover this

maybe it doesn't do anything, but it's better then just booing in the stadium.. Bills fans have been booing for a decade hasn't really worked...

and empty stadium sends a message, and empty stadium with the fans refusing to go it makes a major statement...

stand up and make a statement otherwise stop complaining because you didn't do anything to make a difference. You bought your tickets, you bought your conessions and that is all that Ralph wants. The consession losses alone will grab his attention.. the media attention on a big protest will definitely grab attention

As a season ticket holder i love the atmosphere of game day to much to not attend. Im all for a protest and holding up signs to fire DJ. Hell i wear a paper bag if we continue to lose But no way will i not attend a game. As angry as i am i still love my Bills

you are a fool then... year after year of a completely inferior product and you still going to do nothing but expect things to get better.

make a stand for god sake

As a season ticket holder i love the atmosphere of game day to much to not attend. Im all for a protest and holding up signs to fire DJ. Hell i wear a paper bag if we continue to lose But no way will i not attend a game. As angry as i am i still love my Bills

But for one game wouldn't it be worth it to change something? What if it did change and then we could have a real stadium atmosphere.

I think this would be a great idea.

I don't live locally, but I am reading extreme discontent on all forums...

The question is do you ticket holders and local fans have the guts to actually not attend the next game. WHo cares if they win this one, it won't mean we are anywheres near a playoff contender. Not as long as DJ is our HC... and Ralph continues to get away with his cheap coach hiring , and FO hiring ways.

Why not put together and organzie a protest that is bound to get media attention.

Why not goto the game Sunday... Tailgate, but instead of going into the game march circles around the stadium while the game is going on . Carry signs and make some noise outside of the stadium.

The media will notice this and there will be major coverage started if 50% or more of the fans actually avoid going into the stadium to watch a coach they despise, and to grab the attention of the owner they have lost what little respect they had left for.

the botom line is its time to put up or shut up.. .message board complainnig is one thing, but actually making a statement that will get heard loud and clear is the only thing the fans in Buffalo truly have.... make the statement.. Refuse to attend these games, otherwise you can expect more BS shoved down your throats.....

this will probably not matter, but if you check mulitple message boards and start using social network sites for Bills fans this thing has a **** good chance of happening... everyone in the area who can be there needs to particiapte.. You want change like me... demand it !!!!

I hope something does happen... we can't continue like this

I was at a Bills - Redskins game when Rob Johnson was the backup qb. Late in the game, starting qb Ramsey was sacked and injured. The statium (in the middle of a 7 round wave) amlost instantly went silent when we realized Johnson would be coming in. When crowd went nuts and the loudest cheer I ever heard there was when Johnson was sacked.

Monday morning Johnson was released from the Redskins.

Point is to show up and demostrate to RW what you think of DJ by constant, relentless singing for the release of DJ.