Congratulations to Dick Jauron

Simon

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

During Dick's tenure, there's always been a point in the season where the Bills eventually become unwatchable and make you stop caring about them. Seemingly that moment comes earlier and earlier every season he's been here. After only bothering to watch a grand total of about 10-15 assorted minutes of today's game, Jauron has surpassed a personal best by getting me to tune out this team right in the middle of Week 4.

Congratulations Dick! You're the best!!!

21 Games under .500 as a HC and counting!!!

How low can you go Dick? How low can you go? :lol:

Does anybody remember the movie Major League? I get the feeling that the plot is all too real. The owner of a team intentionally running a team into the ground.

Except I don't think the Bills want to tear off pieces of Ralph to see him naked. Does DJ really get fired? Seriously, can we get Gruden out of his contract? The answer is no, they will probably win a couple to give us hope and then tear our hearts out like usual.

Except I don't think the Bills want to tear off pieces of Ralph to see him naked. Does DJ really get fired? Seriously, can we get Gruden out of his contract? The answer is no, they will probably win a couple to give us hope and then tear our hearts out like usual.

What if they started with a naked cutout of Ralph and got to cover more of him back up with each win?

What if they started with a naked cutout of Ralph and got to cover more of him back up with each win?

Hope that would work for goodness sake. However, who's the leader to stand up and give a speech? They're missing that for sure. I'm at least looking forward to T.O. going off if this continues, should be good TV.

I went to the Colts game today and watched a great team. Organized. Playing with passion and with a purpose, even with a first-year coach. Getting contributions from rookies. Dominating on both sides of the ball.

Came home, watched a handful of plays of our game, and just gave up....for the season. I'll watch if we fire Jauron, just to see if a new coach can light some sort of fire into this sorry pathetic bunch. I knew this season was a lost cause, but I'm with you Simon...I thought we would get to the midway point of the season before it turned this sour.

Trent stunk it up. But how often did he have time to throw? Jonathan Scott was abominable, Chambers is a turnstile, and you have 2 rookies. Hangartner was blown up a few times. That OL is miserable and it wasn't all that good to start with in Week 1.

Still a trent problem. When you have Evans and TO you can be productive. The Steelers have a terrible line, worse than ours, and they put it together. The coaching and QB play are awful.

I'm Done!

Interesting that you say that. Lots of people were saying exactly the same thing after last season. And yet the marketing genius Russ Brandon manages to convince even MORE people to buy season tickets for this season than last season.

For me this season is over (4 games in, amazing in and of itself). What interests me now as much as anything is what Brandon and the Bills FO will pull this off season to match the TO maneuver. Or, will the Bills faithful keep the faith without a TO like stunt.

Yep it was horrendously uninspired... stuff. Just pathetic. pathetic.

And to think the defense was saying they were going to have to be physical today. Is that what they call physical?

Pathetic is the word that came to my mind about this horribly coached (and built) team many times today.

During Dick's tenure, there's always been a point in the season where the Bills eventually become unwatchable and make you stop caring about them. Seemingly that moment comes earlier and earlier every season he's been here. After only bothering to watch a grand total of about 10-15 assorted minutes of today's game, Jauron has surpassed a personal best by getting me to tune out this team right in the middle of Week 4.

Congratulations Dick! You're the best!!!

Absolutely. That is exactly how I felt in the 2nd quarter. Last season the excitement lasted into the 7th game but this season what started in the last game was cemented - this team is terrible.

I think something will be changing this week with this team. Seventh straight loss to an AFCE foe and in such depressingly pathetic fashion has to result in heads rolling. Not that I am advocating it or think it will change much but I can foresee RW doing it to appease the fans, if not for anything else.

I would like to thank the Bills ownership, front office, coaches, and players for that bowel movement of a performance today. We didn't even compete. An 0-3 team with a QB playing his first NFL game wiped the floor with us. At this point I doubt we could beat Duke :w00t:

You're questioning a HAll of Famer? Lol. I didn't watch one play today . I refuse to torture myself. I had a stress free day!

When jauron goes I will watch when Ralph goes I will rejoice

From your lips to God's ears, my friend. Ralph's days are numbered, and then the whole kit and kaboodle changes.

today's game was a mess, i didn't shut it off though. i've watched this team do much worse. though it does feel like they were kinda watching the dolphins play. i mean really this is the BILLS! they have let us down before they will let us down again. i don't know how to stop watching, and i won't and alot of you guys who are saying move the team and i'm selling my season tickets won't either. though i really would like to see some major change occur within the organization, i don't know if changing coaches right now will change anything as far as winning. because RW will just hire an interim HC. i don't even know if jauron knows how to even fight for his job, there really is no fire.

You beat me to it. Every year, the time I tune out gets earlier and earlier and I'm a season ticket holder who just posted my remaining games on CL for face value. I refuse to suport RW's profiteering anymore. Sell the team, if that means they move, so be it. Better to move than have a team that's a perpetual loser with an owner who is OK with it since he still make profit.

For anyone out there who thinks RW cares about winning, just looks at this team and the money he spends to compete. Free agency is basically an exercise in filling major holes with third tier talent (see: Hangartner, Geogg; Mitchell, Kawicka; Walker, Langston; Dockery, Derrick, et al.) and malcontents no one else wants (see: Owens, Terrell) while refusing to pay for bona fide talent they drafted and groomed (se: Williams, Pat; Winfield, Antoine, et al).

Money means more than winning and it has for 50 years. So we've come to this fork in the road at a bad time: we need a better more committed owner who recognizes the dedication and passion of its fanbase as one willing to fill the stadium for a joke of team that hasn't made the playoffs in this decade and the realization you can double ticket prices and we'll still come, which is obvious since we come and the team sucks. It comes at a time when the owner can barely utter a coherent sentence. All we're left with is a daughter who is only counting the money her old man made of the backs of WNY on a $25,00m investment.

Ralph is the type of delusional person who believes he, alone, turned a small investment a half a century ago into a billion dollar business from which he steadily makes millions of dollars because he is a genius. It doesn't matter that the taxpayers and the insanely loyal fans have provided him the support that created his cash cow of a franchise. How does he thank the long suffereing fans of his dreadful team? He goes to the podium in Toronto and laments how western NY doesn't provide him the resources he could get in a bigger market such as Toronto or Dallas.

Ralph is Ralph. The younger Ralph and the older Ralph are the same. That is why he insisted in having the clause in his will that the team "must" go to the highest bidder when he passes. Whether it stays in western NY or not is not a concern to him because he will be gone from this earth. What a guy! :w00t:

I couldn't watch more than a half of this putrid game in Miami. Losing is the least bothersome part of watcing a Bills' game. It is the level of ineptitude of all aspects of the game. Pitiful, just pitiful.

I couldn't watch more than a half of this putrid game in Miami. Losing is the least bothersome part of watcing a Bills' game. It is the level of ineptitude of all aspects of the game. Pitiful, just pitiful.

I agree. If they were losing but still playing hard, or smart, or just not displaying a total lack of football sense it wouldn't be so frustrating! I wish teams would see the Bills on their schedule and said, "Oooh, tough game." Instead, they chalk it up as a W. I was looking around the bar today at fans of other teams and trying to remember the last time I felt really good about where my team was (aside from the first 7 weeks last year, that was just a horrible tease...).