phins get tyler thigpen

mjohns85

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My best friend is a Chiefs fan and I really enjoyed watching Thigpen play last year. Frankly I was disappointed when KC traded for Cassel, but when Croyle was named the backup I was shocked. Thigpen may not have prototypical size but he is a gamer and a heck of a playmaker. Miami will benefit from this move now and for the future.

My best friend is a Chiefs fan and I really enjoyed watching Thigpen play last year. Frankly I was disappointed when KC traded for Cassel, but when Croyle was named the backup I was shocked. Thigpen may not have prototypical size but he is a gamer and a heck of a playmaker. Miami will benefit from this move now and for the future.

It's a good move...for the future. He doesn't know the Dols' system or players, and they don't exactly have the skill position talent the Chefs did last year.

Who was the guy Miami drafted 2-3 years ago (2nd round I think, when they didn't have a 1) who was a 26-year-old rookie? Was it John something, maybe from BYU? Older because he went on a mission? Backed up Caulpepper? Is he still in the league anywhere?

Who was the guy Miami drafted 2-3 years ago (2nd round I think, when they didn't have a 1) who was a 26-year-old rookie? Was it John something, maybe from BYU? Older because he went on a mission? Backed up Caulpepper? Is he still in the league anywhere?

john beck

He played against CIN in the teams' who-could-care-less '08 final game.

IIRC, it was a low-score dog of a game, and Thigpen did squat.

Beck is the 3rd QB behind Flacco and Smith in Baltimore.

He played against CIN in the teams' who-could-care-less '08 final game.

IIRC, it was a low-score dog of a game, and Thigpen did squat.

Thank you for helping to make my point. You saw him play one game and I watched every game he played.

In 11 games he had 22 TD's (18 passing, 3 rushing, 1 receiving)

Much better than our village idiot Edwards

Thank you for helping to make my point. You saw him play one game and I watched every game he played.

In 11 games he had 22 TD's (18 passing, 3 rushing, 1 receiving)

Much better than our village idiot Edwards

It's odd then, that 31 other teams weren't pounding on the Chiefs' door during the off-season to be first in line to buy Tyler's services...

It's odd then, that 31 other teams weren't pounding on the Chiefs' door during the off-season to be first in line for Tyler's services...

I wouldn't know since I'm not an NFL scout or talent evaluator. Do you know or are you just playing the "hater"