phins get tyler thigpen

mjohns85

no that's not the point i was trying to make. I made the point that the dolphins brought a cheap no-name guy in instead of the big name guy (Garcia). You hail it as a move that shows the team is trying to improve. Wilson did the same thing by bring in Meredith instead of Runyan but alot of people on this board said it was Ralph being Ralph and (cheap). I PRAISED the move. Ralph IS NOT CHEAP. (when it comes to players...i'll give u coaches) Showing the hypocriticalness of the board. thats all i was pointing out, when another team makes a move it's cuz they are trying to improve but everything no matter what it is Ralph does appears to be wrong to this board, he can't win. Not saying he deserves the benifit of the doubt because this team has sucked the last decade but it's still hypocritical. The only thing I was inferring was that u think this is a move that shows the dolphins are trying to improve but the bills never sign anyone to try to improve and are just cheap. I could be completely wrong about you though, i was not trying to flame.

fair enough...

I never complain that the Bill's don't attempt to improve, because they do attempt. they just have not been successful at their attempts and seem to have a backwards way of doing it sometimes.

in MIA's situation, their starting QB goes down, their 2/3 qbs are mostly unknown quantities and unproven, so they take a chance on a guy who has shown some potential on a bad KC team. it might turn out that he gets cut in a few weeks or maybe he becomes their starter... who knows

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for helping to make my point. You saw him play one game and I watched every game he played.

In 11 games he had 22 TD's (18 passing, 3 rushing, 1 receiving)

Much better than our village idiot Edwards

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2008112306/2...efs#tab:analyze

54-31

Thigpen 17/31 for 240 yards, 3 tds, 2 ints

Edwards 24/32 for 270 yards, 2 passing tds, 0 ints, 2 rushing tds

Safe to say, you're TSW's village idiot. :lol:

And I like Thigpen and thought it was stupid that the Chiefs ever traded for Cassel. I think Thigpen will have more of a future in Miami than Chad Henne.

fair enough...

I never complain that the Bill's don't attempt to improve, because they do attempt. they just have not been successful at their attempts and seem to have a backwards way of doing it sometimes.

in MIA's situation, their starting QB goes down, their 2/3 qbs are mostly unknown quantities and unproven, so they take a chance on a guy who has shown some potential on a bad KC team. it might turn out that he gets cut in a few weeks or maybe he becomes their starter... who knows

I completely agree with this post..i apologize if it appears i had a bone to pick with you..not the case at all i just think it's because we are like the only 2 people on here now so were just resonding to each others comments, but i wasn't trying to go out of my way to attack your opinions, including the other thread