Don't do census work in E. Kentucky

Beerball

Regardless of what the man was doing, other than threataning to kill somebody or molest a child, he did not deserve to die or be treated in any negaitive manner leading up to his death. Now that being said it is a shame he had to die for a government that does not give a damn about it's citizens other then their money. Isn't the original job of the government supposed to be to defend this country in all manners? Instead they are putting innocent civilians in harms way to have a few more drops of information that will allow them to just charge more taxes anyway.

Regardless of what the man was doing, other than threataning to kill somebody or molest a child, he did not deserve to die or be treated in any negaitive manner leading up to his death. Now that being said it is a shame he had to die for a government that does not give a damn about it's citizens other then their money. Isn't the original job of the government supposed to be to defend this country in all manners? Instead they are putting innocent civilians in harms way to have a few more drops of information that will allow them to just charge more taxes anyway.

Agreed, those rat bastards have been sticking it to us for over 200 years. Enough is enough I say. All part of the liberal plan...

There was nothing wrong about what he was doing period.

• 1 month later...

They just said that the word fed was written from bottom to top... I take that is NOT upside dwon... Just written from the bottom to top, that being I take the stroke of the lettering started from the bottom. Now that being said 2 things:

1. I noticed that my crazy children write like that. That being MOST of their lettering starts from the bottom, not top. This drives me crazy, and I always tried to weed it out of them... To no avail. They write well (printing and they know cursive which they very seldom use <_< ). Yet, with computers... I do see the school not pushing penmenship as much. For this reason, I do not have a printer in my house. All homework gets hand written!

That (above) is sort of a tangent. :thumbsup::lol:

2. If somebody did want to kill him and MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A SUICIDE, just print the words upside down.

Anyway... I want to know if they did an autopsy and did a brain core sample or whatever they do to find out if a person was in a state to commit suicide. I am pretty sure they can tell from those tests.

Again... Was the word "FED" written upside down or just lettered bottom to top???

They just said that the word fed was written from bottom to top... I take that is NOT upside dwon... Just written from the bottom to top, that being I take the stroke of the lettering started from the bottom. Now that being said 2 things:

1. I noticed that my crazy children write like that. That being MOST of their lettering starts from the bottom, not top. This drives me crazy, and I always tried to weed it out of them... To no avail. They write well (printing and they know cursive which they very seldom use <_< ). Yet, with computers... I do see the school not pushing penmenship as much. For this reason, I do not have a printer in my house. All homework gets hand written!

That (above) is sort of a tangent. :thumbsup::lol:

2. If somebody did want to kill him and MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A SUICIDE, just print the words upside down.

Anyway... I want to know if they did an autopsy and did a brain core sample or whatever they do to find out if a person was in a state to commit suicide. I am pretty sure they can tell from those tests.

Again... Was the word "FED" written upside down or just lettered bottom to top???

aside from questions regarding how the word "Fed" was written, also read that all the dude had to do was stand up and he would immediately ended the asphixiation.

i feel for the guy's son and even sympathy for the guy himself.

but to all the folks who beat the "evil, anti-government teabaggers did this" drum once this story broke, still waiting for an acknowledgement of your mistake....so far i've heard none.

aside from questions regarding how the word "Fed" was written, also read that all the dude had to do was stand up and he would immediately ended the asphixiation.

but to all the folks who beat the "evil, anti-government teabaggers did this" drum once this story broke, still waiting for an acknowledgement of your mistake....so far i've heard none.

Check out PPP, Gene was fairly gracious about his mistake and might have even learned something.

I do acknowledge the possibilty of a mistake... I never reall jumped on the anti-gov't think... Always leaving open that it was self-induced.

Yet, I still don't believe all the stuff they are saying. Why would they want it anything else but suicide? Maybe somebody was holding him down?

I want to know what the autopsy brough back on brain condition/sample testing. Was it inconclusive? Was he in a suicidal state? Or was he not in a suicidal state of mind? I am pretty sure they can tell with tests.

I still don't believe either way. Call me a conspiracy nut. The "facts" they are trotting out don't seem conclusive to me YET.

I want to know what the autopsy brough back on brain condition/sample testing. Was it inconclusive? Was he in a suicidal state? Or was he not in a suicidal state of mind? I am pretty sure they can tell with tests.

No, they can't. There's no physical test that can tell you a person's state of mind before they died - the best investigators can ever do is collect statements from people and try to build a coherent picture of the person's attitude.

No, they can't. There's no physical test that can tell you a person's state of mind before they died - the best investigators can ever do is collect statements from people and try to build a coherent picture of the person's attitude.

Really? I was sure they could. A friend I know had a suicide in the family and he said they did a brain test... I am not sure what he meant now that you have seemed to debunked that. I thought it had something to do with the presence of certain chemicals or what not present in the brain.

With regard to this story, they are still investigating and waiting for all things to come back... Will be about another two weeks or so.

Why are they coming out now... Why not just wait... They waited this long. ??