My opinion about the upcoming game

Its the no huddle.......

I have nothing against the no huddle and they are not playing it badly.....but the saints are the type of team that we are just not ready for right now.....

- When we dont score it leaves our defense on the field to long

- Our defense has been having a hard time getting off the field

- If we blitz like last week this QB will make us pay

The only way I see us winning this game is OUTSCORING them.......that and winning the time of possession game by running the ball down their throats.....TOP is also not a strong suit of the no huddle.

I would actually like to see them huddle in this game.

Its the no huddle.......

I have nothing against the no huddle and they are not playing it badly.....but the saints are the type of team that we are just not ready for right now.....

The only way I see us winning this game is OUTSCORING them.......that and winning the time of possession game by running the ball down their throats.....TOP is also not a strong suit of the no huddle.

What was the last game we won where we didn't outscore the other team?

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Its the no huddle.......

From what I see they take a long time to get the play off even without a huddle.

The DEs need to disrupt Brees' rhythm, the way they did to Brady in the first half of the season opener. They've been MIA since halftime of the NE game.

Without that, I don't think the Bills can beat the Saints.

I'd also like to see press coverage from the CBs, but I doubt that'll happen.

If N.O plays their best game and Buffalo plays their best game i hate to say it but i like N.O (close).

Haveing said that, how Buffalo beat N.O is to not turn the ball over, do not settle for field goals, and big plays on special teams. If Bills can win the turn over margin and convert third downs in the red zone to first downs or touchdowns, they can win this game. I also hope the lake can blow some rain in around 4 pm.

If N.O plays their best game and Buffalo plays their best game i hate to say it but i like N.O (close).

Haveing said that, how Buffalo beat N.O is to not turn the ball over, do not settle for field goals, and big plays on special teams. If Bills can win the turn over margin and convert third downs in the red zone to first downs or touchdowns, they can win this game. I also hope the lake can blow some rain in around 4 pm.

Only one problem there...

"Hi, I'm Dick Jauron. Have we met?"

Dan lol

What I mean is they are a offensive powerhouse and we would have to be better then them offensively

:unsure: Yeah, I knew what you meant, but you lobbed that one up pretty easy for me.

I'm not sure we can keep pace with them in a traditional shoot out game. Maybe. But, I think the defense is going to have to stop the Saints and/or force some field goals. We consider the Bills' offense as doing well because they're scoring 2-3 touchdowns per game (in the first 2 games). But, the Saints have scored 6 per game. So to think we can suddenly score more touchdowns that we have in several games combined is hoping for a miracle, IMO.

Hence, I think the key to this game is the defense. If we keep the Saints to 4 touchdowns, we've got a shot. And the key to that, IMO, is 3rd down defense. We've been getting eaten alive on 3rd downs. The TOP is as lopsided as it is because our defense can't get off the field. This Sunday they've got to fins a way to do that. Just straight blitzing Brees probably won't do it; he seems to sharp for that. So, I think they'll have to disguise their coverages really well and pick their spots.

Guest dog14787

The Saints have rushed the ball close to 60 times in the first two games averaging over 4.5 yards per carry.

Stop the run, stop the Saints.

although injuries and not having lynch are bad for this, i think we have a solid shot on the saints.

brees does his worst on the road against cover 2 teams. they are a great O, but not a grind it out O, and they take chances. we will produce turnovers and they won't run well (best backs are hurt, our run d is very solid). they might get a lot of yards, but we'll be able to frustrate them and force a long field.

i think we can and will score on their D.

although injuries and not having lynch are bad for this, i think we have a solid shot on the saints.

brees does his worst on the road against cover 2 teams. they are a great O, but not a grind it out O, and they take chances. we will produce turnovers and they won't run well (best backs are hurt, our run d is very solid). they might get a lot of yards, but we'll be able to frustrate them and force a long field.

i think we can and will score on their D.

Great point. Drew Brees is 1-3 vs. Tampa in his career.

Its the no huddle.......

You can still do the no huddle at a huddle speed. You just run to the line of scrimmage and hike the ball with a few seconds left on the play clock, easy.

You can still do the no huddle at a huddle speed. You just run to the line of scrimmage and hike the ball with a few seconds left on the play clock, easy.

Exactly...people dont understand the difference between a hurry up offense and a no huddle offense

It's the 2nd straight road game for the Saints. It's supposed to be wet and windy. They are starting their 3rd string unproven RB. They will be without their Pro Bowl LT and 4th WR. Their front-7 is pretty weak and is missing a starting DT. The Bills have a very good chance against the Saints.

I think if the Bills don't turn the ball over deep in their own end of the field they should be alright .

If you give Brees a turnover in your own half of the field its money points.

Like to see Roscoe take one to the house and squash these trade rumors so we can get some points that way.

Highly unlikely we get a Defensive TD 3 weeks in a row so T.O. better not drop any passes this week .

If Fred Jackson has a game like last week and Trent has his normal 200 yd game with no INTs we win.