Injuries

turftoe

I'm not a doctor but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. If Schouman isn't done for the season I'll eat a pillar of salt.

Why not Chambers instead of Scott? We've seen Chambers at RT before, he didn't get completely abused like Scott did.

I'm not a doctor but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. If Schouman isn't done for the season I'll eat a pillar of salt.

Why not Chambers instead of Scott? We've seen Chambers at RT before, he didn't get completely abused like Scott did.

the hit on shouman didnt seem like much. never seen a guy carted off after a hit that looked like that before. you never know, it might be something he can come back from.

how about mckelvin? butler?

how about mckelvin? butler?

I honestly don't know if I miss either of them at this point, except for Scott being even more of a bum. Can Chambers or Runyan really be that much worse than Mr. Can't Bend The Hips?

As for Schouman, did you watch the replay? They showed it twice and I almost vomited.

I honestly don't know if I miss either of them at this point, except for Scott being even more of a bum. Can Chambers or Runyan really be that much worse than Mr. Can't Bend The Hips?

As for Schouman, did you watch the replay? They showed it twice and I almost vomited.

mckelvin will be very important next week against saints

I dont know depends how tall corner his matchup is. Corner covers closer then McKelvin does. Personally I like how Corner looks.

agree, corner is a ball hawk. mccelvin hasn't looked too good at CB this year..yet. Not saying he can't play, but Corner seems to be a Greer type of guy.

I thought Scott looked pretty good and they just commented on the radio about that as well. Chambers looked horrible in pre-season and was abused like a rag doll. I would not be in favor of that.

I thought I saw Butler on the sideline in street clothes in the 4th quarter which might be a good sign.

agree, corner is a ball hawk. mccelvin hasn't looked too good at CB this year..yet. Not saying he can't play, but Corner seems to be a Greer type of guy.

Admittedly I didn't see most of the game today but from what I saw (Right before the TO TD pass) McKelvin look solid but in the Pats* game he looked solid as well. Can anyone tell me how well McKelvin looked in this game?

I'm very sorry Butler got hurt but I just can't help but say "Hey Brad, hurts to get hit low from the backside doesn't it, you evil bastard?"

I thought I saw Butler on the sideline in street clothes in the 4th quarter which might be a good sign.

Admittedly I didn't see most of the game today but from what I saw (Right before the TO TD pass) McKelvin look solid but in the Pats* game he looked solid as well. Can anyone tell me how well McKelvin looked in this game?

I'm obv not locked on him the whole game watching on TV, but when I do see him/balls thrown his way he seems to have a big cushion. Corner just seemed to be much much tighter in his coverage, Leodis seemed to be protecting the big play over his head. I think he's very good, just not sure how good of a start he's had.

I had no clue Nelson got injured, was wondering where he was though when Schouman went down.

I dont know depends how tall corner his matchup is. Corner covers closer then McKelvin does. Personally I like how Corner looks.

we need ALL of our secondary active if we want to hang with Aints. thats the real point, fresh legs and full compliment of packages available. Leodis is a nut and can make big plays. + a real like his run/screen support. his athletic ability is a good counter to Brees weapons

Didn't we get killed with injuries last year? When does it become more than coincidence? Do they not stretch enough or something..geez.

No, those injuries have nothing to do with how the team prepares. It's bad luck, but it's to be expected. The ridiculous number of injuries that occur for every team are the NFL's main problem -- the reason it's not a perfect sport (it's close). There's nothing to be done about it, however.