The New Mort- Mr. Mark Schlereth

Cornerville

Wait, so a week ago we're the worst team in the history of forever, and this week people are biased against us if they don't think we're unstoppable?

The Bucs had over 400 yards of offense last week, it's not unthinkable to think they can beat us without Poz and possibly McGee.

Wait, so a week ago we're the worst team in the history of forever, and this week people are biased against us if they don't think we're unstoppable?

The Bucs had over 400 yards of offense last week, it's not unthinkable to think they can beat us without Poz and possibly McGee.

If you watched his MASSIVE overreaction to Owens on ESPN, and is history for snubbing the Bills at every turn, you know where this pick is coming from

If you watched his MASSIVE overreaction to Owens on ESPN, and is history for snubbing the Bills at every turn, you know where this pick is coming from

What beef/grudge does Schelreth have with the Bills?

I watched the Bucs/Cowboys game last week, and rumours of their incompetence are being exaggerated. Byron Leftwithch didn't look too bad...I am not assuming anything this week...

So in the past five or so years that he has worked at ESPN, he has picked against perennial bad to mediocre team with terrible coaching and average at best quarterbacks.... Yeah, he sure hates us.

As far as going off on TO, we all did the same thing before he signed a one year deal with us. And as soon as he leaves next year, we'll probably do it again. I for one like the fact that he's willing to go off on egotistical jackasses like TO and Chad Johnson. Unlike most of the PC analysts on TV.

So in the past five or so years that he has worked at ESPN, he has picked against perennial bad to mediocre team with terrible coaching and average at best quarterbacks.... Yeah, he sure hates us.

As far as going off on TO, we all did the same thing before he signed a one year deal with us. And as soon as he leaves next year, we'll probably do it again. I for one like the fact that he's willing to go off on egotistical jackasses like TO and Chad Johnson. Unlike most of the PC analysts on TV.

I agree. ;)

I like Stink. His pick this week is not a large deal.

I've got a different question, from this comment on the same page.....

(Editor's note: ESPN "Monday Night Football" analyst Ron Jaworski will not predict the MNF matchup. Mike Golic will serve as an analyst for the MNF late game this week and will not make a prediction.)

Are they having Jaws not pick MNF because it could influence the outcome?

How exactly has TO been a "egotistical jackass" for the Bills?

I was about to start a thread about this until I saw this one. I realize it's not a big deal if Schlereth doesn't like us, and I also realize that if you picked us against every game of the last few years, you would have picked correctly more than half the time. I don't know if anyone else recalls or even noticed, but a few years back, he literally picked us to lose every single week. I mean, alright, we haven't been winners, but we were still 7 and 9. It's not like we were the worst team in the league! I really just don't understand where his disrespect of the bills comes from. Did he get snubbed in the draft by the bills or something?

I've got a different question, from this comment on the same page.....

(Editor's note: ESPN "Monday Night Football" analyst Ron Jaworski will not predict the MNF matchup. Mike Golic will serve as an analyst for the MNF late game this week and will not make a prediction.)

Are they having Jaws not pick MNF because it could influence the outcome?

For as long as I can remember, ESPN "experts" who are assigned to the games will not make a pick. This was a regular occurrence for Theisman for 20 years or so. Nothing new or controversial here.

We have a winner.

Stink is calling it like he sees them. Tampa's ground game is to deal with.

Schlereth is a meathead, for a good many reasons.

Picking Tampa over the Bills is not one of them...because really, who cares? Although I would be curious to know why he seems to have such a burr up his ass concerning the Bills - I've noticed this for a while now.

How exactly has TO been a "egotistical jackass" for the Bills?

He threw Romo under the bus, for one thing.

But your question shows that you don't really get it. He hasn't been particularly bad yet. But history shows that if he stays here long enough, he will.

He's got a regular little cycle, and he's only about 30% of the way around it. But seeing as he's a major story every time he reaches ground zero, people are right to expect the worst.

I'm surprised more 'experts' didn't pick against the Bills. Are the Bills that good that they should crush Tampa tomorrow? Hardly.

Our defense can't get off the field and the Bucs had a ton of yards against Dallas, that's what worries me most about this game.

I'm surprised more 'experts' didn't pick against the Bills. Are the Bills that good that they should crush Tampa tomorrow? Hardly.

Our defense can't get off the field and the Bucs had a ton of yards against Dallas, that's what worries me most about this game.

I'm trying to remember the last time the Bills had a D that was able to get off the field on 3rd downs on a regular basis instead of this infuriating habit of allowing 3rd and longs to be converted over and over again.

I read on PFT not long ago that ESPN employees no less than 23 former NFL players. And Schlereth does what all of them do: make obvious predictions.

Aside from maybe their pre-game show, I could care less about their group of analysts. Rock Hoover can't act either.

I read on PFT not long ago that ESPN employees no less than 23 former NFL players. And Schlereth does what all of them do: make obvious predictions.

Aside from maybe their pre-game show, I could care less about their group of analysts. Rock Hoover can't act either.

Schlereth may be gay. Not that there's anything right with that.

He hates the Bills, not sure why. I had a run-around with him last year when he berated the bills... one night, drunk as ****, I got to typing him a new Aszhole. He did have the decency to reply (I always give credit when due- no matter how much it hurts), but it was more of the same... blah blah blah... calling it as he sees it.

Collen Cowturd also got on the Bills case last year and I did the same thing to her (got drunk & typed)... she never replied. She is a Coward... and a Fag. haha... god damn fag... fueling the fire of God's Wrath... don't kill the messenger... check out Leviticus.