Jimmy Carter

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teenagers searching the internet for Jessica Simpson news is not the same as NBC giving Carter 3 min of prime time.

I don't know...... quantitatively I'm still wondering if an "overwhelming portion of animosity" is over 75% of those that actually have an hatred they would act on..... pretty innocuous stuff if you ask me......

Maybe they can get back to interviewing ex-Vice President Cheney more......he's just as crazy and twice as entertaining.

I don't know...... quantitatively I'm still wondering if an "overwhelming portion of animosity" is over 75% of those that actually have an hatred they would act on..... pretty innocuous stuff if you ask me......

Maybe they can get back to interviewing ex-Vice President Cheney more......he's just as crazy and twice as entertaining.

Didn't you get burnt the last time you used big words?

Speak in plain English. You are not applying for a chair at Oxford here.

By the way,Cheney was interviewed on "shows" Not "news".

Apparently I am not making myself clear. I could care less what any given individual considers newsworthy. The issue is the organization called NBC news took Carters goofy, unfounded accusation that the vast majority of people opposed to Obama's agenda are racist and ran it as hard news.

I did not vote for Obama. I don't like his policy's. Simple as that. And Carters option of why that is so means nothing to me.

NBC was simply using Carter as a mouthpiece to call me racist. And yes, I deeply resent that.

Apparently I am not making myself clear. I could care less what any given individual considers newsworthy. The issue is the organization called NBC news took Carters goofy, unfounded accusation that the vast majority of people opposed to Obama's agenda are racist and ran it as hard news.

I did not vote for Obama. I don't like his policy's. Simple as that. And Carters option of why that is so means nothing to me.

NBC was simply useing Carter as a mouthpiece to call me racist. And yes, I deeply resent that.

this is why most "news" providers should be completely renamed from news to the propoganda machine

real news on the national level died years ago

In a nutshell, basically said anyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist.

NBC was thrilled to put this on prime time news.

Whats worse, the nutty peanut farmer or NBC for airing this garbage?

Whats worse- the idiot who says something stupid or the person who gets upset about an idiot saying something stupid....same for the people who get upset at Moron Limbaugh......

Im sure its huge coincidence that all of a sudden Congress, old hacks like Carter and every libtard pundit from Maher to Matthews suddenly all at once dropped the race card on the poker table.

My ass, it is.

And Id bet ANYTHING that its coming RIGHT from 1600 Pennslyvania Avenue. Except with the Limbaugh thing with which the actual WH got egg on its face...THIS time they, themselves are being silent and letting all their minions do the work.

And this from the Prez

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090918/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama

Makes me tend to think you're right. Let the minions do the dirty work so the front man can step in appear above the fray

And this from the Prez

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090918/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama

Makes me tend to think you're right. Let the minions do the dirty work so the front man can step in appear above the fray

I hope he spends the entire weekend addressing this as he addressed it in your link. I think it's great that he is finally stepping up to the plate on this issue and putting it to bed. American's didn't elect the first black man to the most powerful position in the world just to constantly hear that the reason Americans don't agree with him is because he's black. It's embarrassing, it hurts him, and he needs to tell everyone to STFU about race.

If he addresses it this weekend in his whistle-stop tour to the people who put him in office, and it's still out there next week, he's in deep crap and will ultimately get all wee-wee'd up again.

Did the absolute devastation of Germany usher in the end of intra-European conflict? For the most part, yes. Look at Europe now. You can thank the B-17 for that.

That war put a quite a dent in Japans Imperialism also. A lot of people simply chose to ignore the past.

I'm not talking about what happened to Germany as a result of its decision to try to conquer Europe and exterminate the Jews. That had everything to do with America's justifiable decision to enter a war based on good reason.

The hypothetical is: what if Germany had been successful. Perhaps peace is brought to Europe because the hated Jews and everyone who opposed Germany were destroyed. This would be an obviously unjust, amoral set of actions leading to an acceptable geo-political outcome. Does the end justify the means here?

Obey Obama or suffer the consequences. I have never, and will never, given any public criticism of Mr. President because the consequences are too steep, the risks too large. I can't aford to be on his blacklist, because I have a family to feed and care for. If I have anything negative to say I either keep it to myself or whisper in hushed, measured tones - and even then only among my most immediate family and most intimate friends.

I give him public criticsm when due. I must be a racist. ;)

What's the problem? The problem is you are using the above as a cop out. There must be something else that gets people in trouble.

Jimmy Carter is a doofus. His name should be added to wiki as a poster boy for the doofus concept. He was a doofus in office, remains a doofus to this day, and would garner much more respect if he stuck to pounding nails w/ HFH. Thinking of JC [similarity of initials is purely coincidental] as the world's election mentor is just downright funny. He has finally found his niche; don't let him verify the Peter Principle by trying to do or talk about anything else.

Jimmy Carter is a doofus. His name should be added to wiki as a poster boy for the doofus concept. He was a doofus in office, remains a doofus to this day, and would garner much more respect if he stuck to pounding nails w/ HFH. Thinking of JC [similarity of initials is purely coincidental] as the world's election mentor is just downright funny. He has finally found his niche; don't let him verify the Peter Principle by trying to do or talk about anything else.

I think that you are using the word doofus as in his image. Surely Jimmy Carter by no means is a stupid person. He is far from that. Your above post just goes to show you why "personality" and "image" is everything... Even looks for the most part. I agree Jimmy Carter doesn't have that quality and image to turn people in his favor. Amazing that he won, must have been the backlash to Watergate. He is "Plain Jane." Yet, a lot of our problems would not be around today if we would have just hunkered down and started conserving in the late 1970's... Unfortunately, glamour began to win out... That is what people in our society want, glamour and a big boisterous personally leading them... Not simple, common sense POV's. Those POV's will always get slammed. Jimmy Carter in his simple way hurts a lot of egos. Most people will mock and make fun when their egos are hurt. From the time Jimmy Carter left office, we will alwys need a leader that will stroke people's egos... Thank you Ronald Reagan!

Truly sad that we are "buying what they are selling."

;)

If one is against Israeli policy does that make the person an anti-semite??

If so... Quite a little PR gig the Israelis got going to villify anyone who doesn't like what they are doing.

:devil:

Carter, while Governor of GA, was adament about Maryland Governor, Marvin Mandel being nominated as chairman of the National Governors Conference at the time. Carter’s response was, “I don’t want a G@D D@mned Jew in charge of the conference.”

Does that tell you what a racist, anti semite and hypocrite that Carter really is? His 15 minutes are up.

That from someone named Kelly.

Of course Mandel ended up in the hoosegow and deservedly so, and one day Carter will simply die a bitter old man.