Jimmy Carter

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carter is PO'd because Obama is taking the title of the worst president in modern times.

Go back to hitting nails you senile old coot.

Don't forget Jimmy is still mad at Bill Clinton for claiming to be the first black president, instead of him, or Barrack. I guess when you turn senile, anything goes. One good thing about Carter: he so punished the Russians by telling American Olympians everything they had trained for their whole lives was for naught. That will learn them Russians for invading AGHANISTAN. Oh, and we don't need that Panama Canal. Thank God that was only four years. Carter....Arghhhhh

In a nutshell, basically said anyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist.

NBC was thrilled to put this on prime time news.

Whats worse, the nutty peanut farmer or NBC for airing this garbage?

Q: Why does Jimmah Cahtah's opinion matter anyway?

Thats what I was asking. It was NBC that gave him 3 min of prime time to sprout his garbage. [Williams looking on with adoring eyes, of course].

In a nutshell, basically said anyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist.

NBC was thrilled to put this on prime time news.

Whats worse, the nutty peanut farmer or NBC for airing this garbage?

How embarrassing has this Obama Presidency become. So instead using his legendary Harvard Law School debating skills to engage the American public who strongly disagrees with the massive debt being foisted upon futures generations, the first black President of the United States resorts to the oldest and cheapest trick in the political book by pulling out the race card. Not only that, the complete failure that is Jimmy Carter is dusted off and used as the big gun in the attack? I've always been impressed with Obama's skills as a speaker and a politician. But I never thought that Obama would stoop to becoming just another Al Sharpton wanna be. I smell the distinct whiff of desperation.

There's no doubt a few racists out there who hate that there's a black President, but to paint the millions of Americans who are outraged at a president who has basically ignored them and their concerns by conveniently hiding behind a complicit MSM and hand picked town halls is despicable.

What a crock of s**t his wanting to put an "end to the politics as usual". Hey liberals, what the hell happened to this guy?...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/...s_new_poli.html

Obama gets elected...gets drunk on power and adulation...forgets about the "United States"...decides to completely ignore the concerns of the people who live in the "red states"....willing only to acknowledge and speak to people in the "blue states"...and now resorting to clubbing his increasingly vocal detractors with the "you must be a racist if you disagree with me" card. Sorry but that isn't a "new kind of politics", Jesse Jackson has been doing this for a loooong time there buddy.

Remarkable blame Bush mindset. You misspell a word and blame Bush. I would love to hear what you yell when you stub your toe.

Let me first qualify this by emphasizing how much I don't give a flying fruck if you believe me or not.

The misspelling was purposeful. I'll not cite my extraordinary capacity to spell words correctly because that doesn't actually exist. I'll rather lean on the fact that the browser I'm using has a built-in spell checker as evidence. Take it or leave it.

Did you notice that DC Tom misspelled "nucular" in the follow-up post? See, he gets jokes!

Jackass.

Of course it's not BOs policy's that I don't like him. It's because he's black. But I Think Carter[white] sucked big time. So where do you pigeon hole me? Junk is junk.

I was just wondering if it was that quote that was the bases of your hermeneutic.....

Anyway...you brought it up.

Let me first qualify this by emphasizing how much I don't give a flying fruck if you believe me or not.

The misspelling was purposeful. I'll not cite my extraordinary capacity to spell words correctly because that doesn't actually exist. I'll rather lean on the fact that the browser I'm using has a built-in spell checker as evidence. Take it or leave it.

Did you notice that DC Tom misspelled "nucular" in the follow-up post? See, he gets jokes!

Jackass.

So bottom line is it was a lame joke.

Get a new cause. Bush is gone.

So bottom line is it was a lame joke.

Get a new cause. Bush is gone.

This coming from the guy who started the Jimmy Carter thread (right, right he's in the news). I don't think I've mentioned W in months. He's certainly not worthy of a cause, but now that Bush is in the conversation, I think it's pretty funny that you all are referring to Carter as one of the worst presidents in American history in the direct wake of one of the worst and most damaging presidents in American history. I wont argue the point about Carter because I'm too young to really remember much about his presidency, but Bush II is certainly fair game when the term 'worst president' starts getting sprouted about.

FWIW, my spell checker corrected 2 misspelled words in this post.