Bills player home vandalized

WVUFootball29

This is coming from Kawika Mitchell:

Ka_Mitchell55:A teammate of ours had his house vandalized last nite or this morn. Its def not a game to b playin. W/ all the safety issues n the NFL...its not funny at all. We have Fam at our homes to protect. If u show ur face on my prop Ill make sure I do everythin to keep my...Fam safe. So dont come around thinkin, oh we'll just leave a message on his lawn or wall, b/c Im goin to take it as a threat. Its my...job to protect my home as it is the job of all home owners. Dont push the limit.

If this happened in Western NY whoever the heck did that should be really ashamed of themselves. I would think Bills fans would have more respect for their players than that. Its ridiculous that someone would take their anger in losing to that level. Its a game folks, these players are people just like you and me and they deserve to have their public and private lives separate. I really hope whoever did this was not a member of TBD.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is coming from Kawika Mitchell:

Ka_Mitchell55:A teammate of ours had his house vandalized last nite or this morn. Its def not a game to b playin. W/ all the safety issues n the NFL...its not funny at all. We have Fam at our homes to protect. If u show ur face on my prop Ill make sure I do everythin to keep my...Fam safe. So dont come around thinkin, oh we'll just leave a message on his lawn or wall, b/c Im goin to take it as a threat. Its my...job to protect my home as it is the job of all home owners. Dont push the limit.

If this happened in Western NY whoever the heck did that should be really ashamed of themselves. I would think Bills fans would have more respect for their players than that. Its ridiculous that someone would take their anger in losing to that level. Its a game folks, these players are people just like you and me and they deserve to have their public and private lives separate. I really hope whoever did this was not a member of TBD.

I fully support Mitchell's stance that he has to take it as a threat and act accordingly to protect himself and his family. If only because when reading the above my first thought went to Sean Taylor.

I fully support Mitchell's stance that he has to take it as a threat and act accordingly to protect himself and his family. If only because when reading the above my first thought went to Sean Taylor.

So do I. You have the right to defend your property and if at anytime you feel that your life or someone else is in grave danger you have the right to defend with whatever means necessary.

<_<

The worst part of this is that whoever did it probably thinks it's funny.