Folks can mourn this team if they want....I am officially reinvested

- In a game where the LINE for us to lose was plus ten points

- In the brady felatio come back game

- In New England

- With a brand new LT....two rookie OG's.......Poz goes out hurt......

- Aaron Maybin still getting his feet under him

- With some extremely questionable 1st down officiating calls when we had the lead in the 4th quarter

We went into the dragons den and almost pulled that game out......I thought double digits for sure but this team is not as soft as I thought it was....no Marshawn Lynch......receivers dropping balls.......we almost overcame all that adversity to shock the world.

We came up two points short......but now I actually look forward to next week.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

- In New England

- With some extremely questionable 1st down officiating calls when we had the lead in the 4th quarter

We went into the dragons den and almost pulled that game out......I thought double digits for sure but this team is not as soft as I thought it was....no Marshawn Lynch......receivers dropping balls.......we almost overcame all that adversity to shock the world.

I don't see how you do it. This team kicks you in the teeth every year and still you remain positive. I really wish I could see things this way, I really do. I'm sure I'd enjoy watching the Bills more if I did.

I'm pissed off...as every Bills fan should be. I'm constantly worried the Bills have no killer instinct and will therefore stumble to another 7-9 season.

BUT...I'm hoping this close loss pisses this team off. I hope it forces them to HATE the Bucs and prove to the NFL that they belong in the top tier of teams and destroy Tampa Bay.

I hope with Poz being out for awhile the Bills go out and sign a linebacker who can actually compete and bring some fire and veteran leadership to this squad (I'll refrain from beating that dead horse again).

I just hope for a playoff birth. We'll need to go at least 10-6 to get one...that means we can only lose 5 more times this season.

- In New England

GO BILLS :censored::bag::wallbash::wallbash:

- In New England

I have to agree. If the positives showed tonight continue throughout the season, maybe we go above .500.

What positive is there when your team loses games that are nearly impossible to lose on a regular basis? Is it comforting knowing that this team will never be anything more than an 8-8 team unless they have more talent than any team in the league??

With all the things I was literally panicking about before this game:

1. O line....in general and in detail, and we all know the story

2. D line...same

3. TE position and if we would finally use it

4. Moss, Welker, How good is Reggie Corner? How good is Jairus Byrd? Is Whitner for real?

5. Can we really stop the run?

6. Is this going to be the "hurry out" offense instead of the "hurry up" offense?

and on and on....

I have to say...this is going to be a fun year...because...we have a real deal football team, that is a year wiser than last year.

CLEARLY we have the talent on this team, finally, to stay with the other teams. There's nothing left to talk about on that front.

Now it comes down to gameplan and execution....we may lose...but it won't be because our guys don't belong in the same league as our opponents anymore.

I have to agree. If the positives showed tonight continue throughout the season, maybe we go above .500.

On the other hand, if the Bills built on positives and learned from their mistakes they'd be a top tier team by now. Unfortunately we end up seeing the same things year after year with little to no progress.

I'm pissed off...as every Bills fan should be. I'm constantly worried the Bills have no killer instinct and will therefore stumble to another 7-9 season.

BUT...I'm hoping this close loss pisses this team off. I hope it forces them to HATE the Bucs and prove to the NFL that they belong in the top tier of teams and destroy Tampa Bay.

I hope with Poz being out for awhile the Bills go out and sign a linebacker who can actually compete and bring some fire and veteran leadership to this squad (I'll refrain from beating that dead horse again).

I just hope for a playoff birth. We'll need to go at least 10-6 to get one...that means we can only lose 5 more times this season.

I'm pissed they lost, but I can atleast be rationale and not flip out that they lost a very close game against a team they had no right to even be close against according to the "experts"

As for the Bills signing a linebacker like that, if one was available with those credentioals, he would have been signed by now. Good players don't just sit out as FA's, theres a reason why players aren't signed at this point

I have to agree with the many people who already mentioned that I look at this as a ray of hope. I thought we were going to get blown out and I saw a lot of positives. I am still hurt by the loss but WAY more upset cause I just heard that poz suffered a broken arm injury. We are in trouble at linebacker without him

eh...what the hell. I'll drink the Kool-aid. Go Bills!

:rolleyes:

looking forward to week #2

I'll be there with ya. Was a hell of a game to lose but we held our own. Losing by a point against them is a huge W in my book. Everyone I knew expect a blow out and they almost had an upset.

- In New England

So when should we expect the Bills to win a game like this?

The O needs to control the ball for much more of the clock otherwise our defense will be decimated by mid-season. You just can't put that many plays on a defense game in and game out and not expect to see a bunch of injuries.....and extreme fatigue. I'm encouraged by what we saw by our offense compared to what I expected. Eliminate drive stopping penalties and we will put many more points on the board and rest our D in the process.