Cut Ellison

sharper802

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Brooks wouldn't have the speed to stay with Watson either. The mistake was the coaches not adjusting and putting a faster player on Watson after the first TD, or moving a safety on Watson. Getting burned on the same play call twice in 5 minutes is the coaches fault.

Yeah one play with Gates that goes for a TD and you say he has a bad game. He had some good and one great tackle in the back field. Not to mention we were down a LB because POZ was hurt.

Belichik abused him that entire drive and wentr right back at him for the GW TD.

He's a pigeon with a 14 point rack on him.

Ellison has been called a good cover LB so many time on this board. But he's the man behind Watson on both TD receptions. He was beat in 07 on MNF against Dallas.

He might make 1 play at or behind the LOS, but in coverage he's a liability and gets washed out far too often.

Sign Derrick Brooks and get rid of this piece of S H I T....

what the hell r u talkin about... ellison played the best outta our damn linebackers, give the man a !@#$in break. he made both takles on 4th down.......... he played his ass off jus cuz he got beat by a TE with no safety help doesnt mean he should be traded it was a bad defensive call we shoulda been in man with two safeties over the top.

I thought Scott got beat on the first Watson TD. But first looks are deceiving. I'd like to see it again.

GO BILLS!!!

The safeties were split outside the hashes. Ellison had deep middle on both scores.