sharper802

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I sound happy? Go read my posts.

And when you've got a relevant opinion on another deflating and demoralizing loss, please enlighten all of us.

Please. Everyone of your posts this offseason was killing every single move the Bills made.

The oline played great until the last drive, the dline and run defense looked good, and or QB looked good. One player blew this game. And it sucks.

Belichik abused him that entire drive and wentr right back at him for the GW TD.

He's a pigeon with a 14 point rack on him.

Absolutely. Ellison just isnt good enough to be a starter in the NFL. Harris, buggs, palmer and bowen all look better.

I don't think Ellison is great at all but he was one of the best players on the defense tonight.

I'll give him this... He played very well against the run tonight with some sure tackles and gap control after some early successful cutback runs by the Pats.

I'll give him this... He played very well against the run tonight with some sure tackles and gap control after some early successful cutback runs by the Pats.

I'll give him that he played with more courage than we're accustomed to seeing. But he was an absolute pigeon when the game got big. He cannot go another game as our dime LB after belichik just undressed him in front of the entire league.

I'll give him that he played with more courage than we're accustomed to seeing. But he was an absolute pigeon when the game got big. He cannot go another game as our dime LB after belichik just undressed him in front of the entire league.

Agreed. I'd go with Harris there or if they want more experience, Mitchell has good instincts in coverage although he is a little slower these days.

I thought Ellison was a converted safety and coverage was supposed to be his specialty. Isn't the principle of the undersized linebackers supplementing their stoutness with their agility. If he can't cover, and he can't hold the point of attack, I can't think of any more attributes that he should still be strapping it on. I really don't know. The loss of Poz is crippling.

I thought Ellison was a converted safety and coverage was supposed to be his specialty. Isn't the principle of the undersized linebackers supplementing their stoutness with their agility. If he can't cover, and he can't hold the point of attack, I can't think of any more attributes that he should still be strapping it on. I really don't know. The loss of Poz is crippling.

Nah. He was an undersized Will at OSU. I think some scouts thought he'd be moved to S in the pros because he's pretty small at 6'0" and 225#.

In the Bills scheme, they move S-Will tweeners with questionable cover skills to Sam. :rolleyes: