This has got to be the worst defeat

Rayzer32

This is not unBILLievable, it typical Buffalo Bills football. There is not one team in the NFL that ***** on it's fans more than the Buffalo Bills. This is 10 times worse than any of the superbowl loses. THIS TEAM SUCKS FOREVER!!!!!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it worse than any of the other choke jobs? I knew they were going to blow it when they went up 24-13. I sent a text to a friend saying, "just watch, this will be dallas all over again." I'm guessing most Bills fans knew they'd find a way to lose - it's what this franchise does.

Worst loss since Tenny playoff, at least.

yeah I was gonna say, this one sucked but you forget this is the bills...............4 superbowls in a row and the music city miracle.....this isn't even in the top 5.

Would you rather lose like this or 41-3 like everyone was predicting?

Please tell me you're not going to take the moral victory route? This team has been pathetic for a decade and still fans try to find the sunshine during a hurricane.

How is it worse than any of the other choke jobs? I knew they were going to blow it when they went up 24-13. I sent a text to a friend saying, "just watch, this will be dallas all over again." I'm guessing most Bills fans knew they'd find a way to lose - it's what this franchise does.

It's a lot worse because it was the Cheatin' Pats*--'nuff said.....

One again the Bills find creative ways to lose football games ...again snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Two things . Yes Mclovin should be hung. But the defensive coordinator should be fired tomorrow for the preventless D that was put out on the field for the drive that made it 19-24. I almost came on here a little earlier to say that I was never so happy to be proven wrong about their performance but I said wait there is 5 mins left and low and behold we piss this one awat also. :lol::lol::) This team sucks. This coach sucks and once hockey starts this whole damn city will suck.

Would you rather lose like this or 41-3 like everyone was predicting?

Yes I would have rather had our azzes handed to us then to lose like that. I want to beat the shiiitttt out of Leodis. Thats the difference between the Bills and the Pats. They are a team, we are a bunch of individuals. If Leodis took a knee in the endzone we win! period. :censored::censored:<_<

I'd rather lose 41-3. At least then you don't have your heart ripped out again. This is what separates winners from losers. Winners know how to finish off a game with a lead.

Bingo!!! At least 41-3 I don't sit here w 2 mins left feeling like I'm watching the best Bills victory in a long time, only to have it fumbled away at the end.