Donte Whitner harassed on Twitter

August 26

(To Donte) @DonteWhitner Haloti Ngata(DEFENSIVE TACKLE LOL) Career INTs - 3, Donte "pile jumper" Whitner - 2, quite the playmaker for 8th overall pick!

(From Donte) @DWhitnerBUST lol I know that's crazy huh? Great Player Great Defense! Have a great day

(to Donte) @DonteWhitner A great player the Bills SHOULD have taken!

(From Donte) NO RESPONSE

Motivation? :thumbsup:

August 26

(To Donte) @DonteWhitner Haloti Ngata(DEFENSIVE TACKLE LOL) Career INTs - 3, Donte "pile jumper" Whitner - 2, quite the playmaker for 8th overall pick!

(From Donte) @DWhitnerBUST lol I know that's crazy huh? Great Player Great Defense! Have a great day

(From Donte) NO RESPONSE

Motivation? :thumbsup:

can't hurt

Agreed ... he is a solid player but not a playmaker nor an impact player.

Don't expect Donte to be re-signed by the Bills. Byrd is part of the plan to replace him. He will want more money than he makes now, and the Bills will never pay him what he thinks he is worth. I might have to agree with the Bills on this one. I hope he proves me wrong this year.

Don't expect Donte to be re-signed by the Bills. Byrd is part of the plan to replace him. He will want more money than he makes now, and the Bills will never pay him what he thinks he is worth. I might have to agree with the Bills on this one. I hope he proves me wrong this year.

Good, and I hope the Pats sign him. All bark, no bite.

Why is some loser harassing an NFL player on Twitter funny? What kind of fool would waste their time doing that?

I was just gonna ask which TBD poster signed up for that name on twitter? I can think of a few candidates immediately.

August 26

(From Donte) NO RESPONSE

Motivation? :wallbash:

I think it's funny that the flip side of the Twitter coin has surfaced. All these athletes want a direct line to the fans so they don't have to deal with the media and are able to shape their own persona. Here is the downside - now everyone can read some fat idiot rip Donte from his couch and Donte has to read it (or at elast delete it). I wonder how long it will take to have athletes say it's too personal for them.

Seriously though, whatever anyone thinks about the poor guy, you'd think they would try to take it to him like that - must have a lot of time on his hands.