Official Gameday Thread

Numark

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't McKelvin's fault. How does the coach not tell him "what every you do don't fumble, get f'ing down", the fact he was fighting for yardage tells me the coach didn't tell him.

The Coach hasn't eliminated his whining about returning kicks. He needs to focus on tackling.

It wasn't McKelvin's fault. How does the coach not tell him "what every you do don't fumble, get f'ing down", the fact he was fighting for yardage tells me the coach didn't tell him.

First, you don't know what the coaches said. Second, it's not rocket science to stop fighting for yards in that situation!

God hates the Bills.

Wonder what greeting the crowd will have next week after that debacle.

You hang this loss on McKelvin, PERIOD. My question is did the coach tell him to return the kick?

Mckelvin is my new most hated person on the earth - right now I hate him more than Coy Wire - and tht is saying a lot.

Trent needs to learn to fire the ball like Brady. He is still to scared to throw the ball deep and into coverage.

You Sir, are incorrect. That pass to TO over the middle between two defenders w/ the game on the line -- money. That last pass to Schouman, money.

He didn't have time to allow receivers to get downfield to throw the ball to them on that last possesion and took what was available the rest of the game. Good job Trent.

Now lets figure out how to defend the middle of the field and clean up the little things.