Official Gameday Thread

Numark

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bills really need to look into their Strength and Conditioning coaching. After a certain point, it's not saying it's coincidence...is difficult.

It's good to see the Bills look stout so far. Color me impressed. Did the Giants give the template for beating Brady?

I really hope the Pats don't score 17 :thumbsup:

The Bills really need to look into their Strength and Conditioning coaching. After a certain point, it's not saying it's coincidence...is difficult.

Yes, I'm sure Poz doesn't work on strength. And I'm sure they have specific exercises to prevent getting hurt when your own player runs into your knees. :thumbsup:

It's good to see the Bills look stout so far. Color me impressed. Did the Giants give the template for beating Brady?

Yes because a strength and conditioning coach and protect players falling into the legs of other players. I mean crap Rusty Jones in the guy in Chicago and Urlacher is now done. I mean that must be his fault too.

Some people.

We've got to get Whitner back at the Strong, Scott is not cutting it. And with Paul Posluzny out(we can't keep him clean but he's playing much better ball this year) we've got a problem with a notreadyforprimetime Buggs out there. This is a really really bad matchup problem vs the Patriots. :thumbsup: