I hope we win just to get the "experts" to STFU

PJBrown

we have not played a down in the regular season and the way people talk in the media we are getting the top pick next year.....just read the latest article on the front page and that azzclown from Providence thinks we are worse than the 0-16 Lions last year?...a big FU...

The starting O in pre-season struggled, very true, but what did they play, about a game and a half total? ...not enough to judge an entire season...A 7-9 "up and coming" team in many eyes adds a top 5 receiver, but because the line, a weakspot last year, has been revamped and we fired our OC (AVP has the same playbook, terminology, etc. just a new and hopefully improved playcaller) we suck before the first snap?

We can go on all night:

Bills: please represent well tomorrow

Media: FU

"Fans" who are already giving up: see above

Finally....how hot was Faith Hill on Sunday Night Football opener?

we have not played a down in the regular season and the way people talk in the media we are getting the top pick next year.....just read the latest article on the front page and that azzclown from Providence thinks we are worse than the 0-16 Lions last year?...a big FU...

The starting O in pre-season struggled, very true, but what did they play, about a game and a half total? ...not enough to judge an entire season...A 7-9 "up and coming" team in many eyes adds a top 5 receiver, but because the line, a weakspot last year, has been revamped and we fired our OC (AVP has the same playbook, terminology, etc. just a new and hopefully improved playcaller) we suck before the first snap?

We can go on all night:

We are probably going to get owned big time on Monday night football in the national spotlight...but, as bad as I expect to look Monday, I think we will get better as the year goes on. Going to take time to adjust to the new OC and for the O Line to gel...

We are probably going to get owned big time on Monday night football in the national spotlight...but, as bad as I expect to look Monday, I think we will get better as the year goes on. Going to take time to adjust to the new OC and for the O Line to gel...

That's what makes Bills fans great in my opinion (besides the irrational season ticket purchase). The game hasn't started yet and the positive spin on getting crushed (if it happens) is already out :D

You can't be surprised by the predictions and articles about the game. I am a lifelong Bills fan full of hope, but I truly expect us to get totally destroyed on Monday Night, so much so that I am almost hesitant to watch just to get my hopes up. It would be an upset of the magnitude of the 1980 Olympic Hockey Team. I mean the first team offense couldn't get out of their own way, much less score a touchdown in 5 games. The defense played OK during the preseason, but didn't face a QB as good as Brady or an offense anywhere as potent as the Cheatriots have. Lets just hope it isn't too bad and we don't have to keep ropes or sharp objects away from Bills Faithful.

We can go on all night:

They will STFU when the Bills field a consistant winner.

I would be happy if we just don't get the schitt beat out of us. Score a couple of TDs. Be in the game into the 4th quarter. Basically NOT look like we did in pre-season.

PTR

Pitiful, isn't it? To think we've sunk to the point of hoping we just don't get the crap knocked out of us.

My feeling is, if we can hold them to 21 or less we have a shot. Easier said, I know. But I'm reminded of how we turned the tables on the Phins back in the 80s. You didn't plan on stopping Marino, just hoped to limit him. Force some hurries. Little things. If we don't find a way to disrupt Brady's timing, we are in for a long evening I'm afraid. Get Maybin in early. On EVERY down and let the kid loose.

GO BILLS!!!

I expect the Bills to lose, but not be blown out.

Brady will still be looking to shake off the game day rust. They no longer have Seymour. And AVP is a wild card BB will "respect" (until about halftime, then all bets are off).

From Donaldson's column: "(The Bills are) so bad that they make the Detroit Lions seem like a Super Bowl team in comparison."

No. No they don't.

From Donaldson's column: "(The Bills are) so bad that they make the Detroit Lions seem like a Super Bowl team in comparison."

No. No they don't.

Cuz Super Bowl teams lose 17 straight games. :doh:

Donaldson is an out of the ball park homer.

I think it will actually be closer of a game than most people think. Hell, losing to a team 15/16 times in the past 8 years has to have some sort of karma building up. Along with the decade of no playoffs.

No. No they don't.

You know, Donaldson is just one of those self servient losers who doesn't follow or care about anyone in the NFL but the mighty Patriots and just assumes that since we lose by 20-30 points to them every time we play them that we must do that in all of our games. The fact is the last three years we are exactly .500 against the rest of the league. While that certainly has brought all of us to the breaking point, it's far removed from 0-16.

Yeah, I mean even the most blind pessimist can see that it isn't true. The sad thing is this is just backlash to the two moves we made that may actually help us in the long run (AVP, Bell). It is kind of weird when you think about it...we are not chronically bad, just chronically mediocre yet everyone seems to put us in the same spot every year. Then every year we finish at the same spot which is always a little better than the predictions yet. I think it's kind of weird actually. The real problem is that the Buffalo Bills are so irrelevant that nobody feels the need to do any research, so they just assume the whole team sucks when in fact it is just decidedly average.

Can someone please explain to me why AVP is going to make a difference? A guy that held a clipboard for Kelly and company, was a backup to Todd Collins and stunk as an OC in the world league. Just how is this guy going to make that big a difference?

You know, Donaldson is just one of those self servient losers who doesn't follow or care about anyone in the NFL but the mighty Patriots and just assumes that since we lose by 20-30 points to them every time we play them that we must do that in all of our games. The fact is the last three years we are exactly .500 against the rest of the league. While that certainly has brought all of us to the breaking point, it's far removed from 0-16.

You do understand we look worse than we did last year right? On top of that we have completely blown up our OL, are starting two rookies and 7th round pick that is just now in his 5th year of football.

I am a Bills fan, but lets be a little realistic....we could in fact challenge for the 1st pick in the draft very easy.

Donaldson is an out of the ball park homer.

You know, Donaldson is just one of those self servient losers who doesn't follow or care about anyone in the NFL but the mighty Patriots and just assumes that since we lose by 20-30 points to them every time we play them that we must do that in all of our games.

Good thing this guy is a columnist and not an on air personality, cuz it would be awfully difficult to convey objectivity with "Tom Terrific's*" c*&k in his mouth.