Drew Brees has 6 TDs so far today

bills44

One question... Is it Brees that makes their offense score so much, or is it their offense? I sometimes wonder how they would do if they had a better quarterback, or even a worse quarterback...

I think it's Brees himself. IIRC, his last year or two in SD were pretty damn good....he was just a late bloomer and by the time he started lighting it up, they already had drafted P.Rivers and paid him a small fortune.

You guys realize he's playing against Detroit, right?

Detroit may be Detroit, but they're still an NFL team. And 358 yards and 6 touchdowns is impressive no matter who you're playing.

Except unless you're playing Tidewater Community College for the Blind. But that's about it.

As impressed as I was, I will wait until next week when the Saints go to Philadelphia before I give him the single season passing and TD records...

Pretty solid play for my fantasy team...

Mine too! :doh:

And...I got Adrian Peterson.

The worst part about fantasy football - and there are plenty of things to comment on - is that everyone thinks you should give a sh-- about the players on their team.

I think the Saints are very beatable and a good matchup for us. And to all the people who kill the Bills for drafting corners, this is exactly why you do that.

It doesn't matter who's covering if you can't manage any sort of pass rush whatsoever.

how many weeks until Edwards hits the 6 TD mark this year?

How much more experience does Brees have? How was Brees doing when he had as many starts as Edwards does now? (Hint: he still sucked.)

How much better is the Saints offensive line than the Bills?

How soon do the Bills play the Lions?

So, seriously, this is moronic.

Bill Gates made like $800,000,000 last year. How long till you do that this year, Bills44? Not that 6 TDs is unreachable. Just that the comparison in both cases is nonsensical.

The worst part about fantasy football - and there are plenty of things to comment on - is that everyone thinks you should give a sh-- about the players on their team.

Oh, yes. Someone gets it. Nice post, Leonidas!! I love it.

This definitely hits the nail on the head.