Shawne Merriman arrested for performing a public service

Fingon

According to what I read elsewhere, Merriman's side of the story is they had been out drinking. When they got home, they had a little spat, and she wanted to leave. He grabbed her because he didn't want her driving drunk/angry. She insisted on being taken to the hospital, but apparently wasn't even scratched.

According to what I read elsewhere, Merriman's side of the story is they had been out drinking. When they got home, they had a little spat, and she wanted to leave. He grabbed her because he didn't want her driving drunk/angry. She insisted on being taken to the hospital, but apparently wasn't even scratched.

If it was about that couldn't have just gotten her keys away somehow and not had to put his hands around her neck and throw her to the ground? Just saying. None of us kow the circumstances really. He better hope he's not convicted because I think Goodell will be pretty harsh about this. 4 games possibly.

If that's all true and she just excessively exaggerated the facts then this nothing.

perhaps she doesn't know how to go up and down properly without her teeth grating...

Merriman got a little upset that she broke the skin and drew blood which provoked the reaction...

just my take on the whole situation...

:thumbsup:

From what I read it really nothing. Merriman says she was drunk and did not want her to drive. Tila said she CANT DRINK CAUSE OF SOME CONDITION on her website this morning but Police said she appeard intoxicated. Also she was looked over and had no reports of injury.

sounds like she was just crying wolf, what do you expect from a reality show drama queen.

ANd oh ya, she made a CITIZENS ARREST. How can a drunk girl make a CITIZENS ARRESST, is the even a Citizen? ha ha

Are you serious? A public service? Yeah, you're a winner. :rolleyes: The girl is in the hospital.

http://www.comcast.net/articles/sports-gen...riman.Arrested/

I wonder if this was a possible roid rage with Merriman's history and all?

Do your research idiot. She was checked out and had NO INJURIES. She is full of it. Plus she said on her web site today that she was NOT DRUNK and that she cannot drink at all because of some weird reason.

The Police said she appeared drunk, so someone is full of sh--. My bet is its Tila