Why the Bills suck

GOBILLS78

"They hire Dick Jauron, and then they lay down and :censored: die."

If this line was not so true I would say it is the funniest thing I have ever read. Sums up the Jauron era so well with so few words that it is painful to read. <_<:wallbash::wallbash:

Haha. I gotta say I loved the entire thing. It's exquisite. Especially this line: "4. You ever been to Buffalo? Holy sh--, there is nothing to do in that town except eat and marry someone you don't really love."

"One time I was going through some old home videos, and I found a series of tapes that was a shot of my dad and his friends watching Super Bowl XXV. Between the wings, the Labatt, and easily five grown-ass men in Bills Zubaz, it was a nice window into the past, but it was kinda sh------- knowing that I was going to watch my drunken father's hopes and dreams be crushed at the end of the game. But holy sh-- it delivered. After Norwood missed nobody talked for two minutes, then a little bit of crying, and then a guy threw up. That's the end of the video. I can't think of any metaphor for Buffalo, New York more perfect than that."

HAHAHAHA

that is classic!

If this line was not so true I would say it is the funniest thing I have ever read. Sums up the Jauron era so well with so few words that it is painful to read. <_<:wallbash::wallbash:

That quote should be on the cover of the media guide this year.

My fav:

"Also, please mention that they never looked as good as they did in their Hall of Fame Game throwbacks this year. Every 10 years or so, they redesign their uniforms. Every redesign has been a step backwards. By 2030 they'll be playing in uniforms that look like something Marv Levy coughed up after climbing a flight of stairs."

:wallbash::wallbash::censored:<_<:(

Haha. I gotta say I loved the entire thing. It's exquisite. Especially this line: "4. You ever been to Buffalo? Holy sh--, there is nothing to do in that town except eat and marry someone you don't really love."

They had me at the lede: "1. The K-Gun is back! Wait, who's the QB? $%!@."

"One time I was going through some old home videos, and I found a series of tapes that was a shot of my dad and his friends watching Super Bowl XXV. Between the wings, the Labatt, and easily five grown-ass men in Bills Zubaz, it was a nice window into the past, but it was kinda sh------- knowing that I was going to watch my drunken father's hopes and dreams be crushed at the end of the game. But holy sh-- it delivered. After Norwood missed nobody talked for two minutes, then a little bit of crying, and then a guy threw up. That's the end of the video. I can't think of any metaphor for Buffalo, New York more perfect than that."

HAHAHAHA

that is classic!

Agreed. The comments at the end are hilarious, but this one almost made me spit up.

Blocked site :censored:

Here you go Joe.

Some people are fans of the Buffalo Bills. But many, many more people are NOT fans of the Buffalo Bills. This 2009 Deadspin NFL team preview is for those in the latter group.

1. The K-Gun is back! Wait, who's the QB? !@#$. I'm totally jazzed that the Bills have decided to bring back the nonstop no huddle offense. Because if you're going to go three-and-out, why waste time? Seriously though, the Bills had one of the most exciting offenses in league history during the early 1990's, Super Bowl losses aside. I remember when the K-Gun was first introduced, and you could see some of the defenses reacting like, "Whoa, wait a second. They're not huddling! They're not letting us rest! That should be, like, illegal and sh--!" It was a blast to watch, and it always saddened me that so few other teams have had the stones to do it since. Running the K-Gun means entrusting all play-calling duties to your QB, and no head coach outside of Indy could ever possibly allow that. No, no. We'd hate to macromanage a team like that.

This is the BEST line in the whole peice, sums up our misery perfectly. Soft coach=soft ass team

Another must read for any remaining optimists for this season....

Truer words have never been spoken...

Does it make you angry that other people in this world chose to be "optimists" when it comes to their entertainment?

Does it make you angry that other people in this world chose to be "optimists" when it comes to their entertainment?

I think that jab was meant for the optimists who get angry at the pessimists who aren't being very optimistic.

For me, hating on Jauron and the Bills was so last year :censored:...In 2009, I'm all about looking forward to watching the young promising players develop. Also, the big question of "will Trent Edwards spit the bit like so many of his starting Bills QB predecessors?" will be played out. Sadly though, I see the Bills as having no shot with this coaching staff. He's as good as gone in 2010.