Brandon Marshall is a piece of poop

FluffHead

Squeaky wheel gets the grease, mark my words...

That said, his douchebaggery knows no ends. It's one thing to be unhappy with your situation, but to handle it like that makes me hope he NEVER reproduces. Sadly, that won't be the case....

That said, his douchebaggery knows no ends. It's one thing to be unhappy with your situation, but to handle it like that makes me hope he NEVER reproduces. Sadly, that won't be the case....

I'm sure he'll get his trade and become somebody else's problem who will wish in two years that they had never traded for him.

Figuring this out is a tough call because I don't think anybodies right in this situation. The new staff seems like a bunch of A-holes and Marshall is also an A-hole. I think they deserve each other.

Brandon may have his issues, but that whole franchise has been an exhibition in douchebaggery ever since they let Shanahan go.

Still doesn't excuse Marshall from acting like a 5 year old who isn't getting his way, you are a millionaire athlete, act like it and do your damn job. If not I hope they fine the crap out of him for whatever they can find. Grow up, or just go home

if he were a left tackle coming off of a bad season and two seasons ended early by injury then half of this board would nuzzle his sack and curse the bills if they didn't give him the highest contract for a lineman in the nfl.

He's a professional and should finish his contract this year. He signed it as the team did. Why is it only the team that has to live up to their end? I'm sure this video will help whenever negotiations are done with whatever team.

You're right. He will eventually get what he wants. I wonder what's worse, showing up to camp and just going through the motions (Marshall) or not showing up to camp and cutting off all avenues of communication (Peters)? I guess we'll have to see if he keeps doing this stuff during real games.

He's a professional and should finish his contract this year. He signed it as the team did. Why is it only the team that has to live up to their end? I'm sure this video will help whenever negotiations are done with whatever team.

In the NFL the team doesn't have to live up to their end - they can simply terminate the contract and lose the player. As long as contracts aren't guaranteed, I think we will see holdouts. I like that the contracts aren't guaranteed because it gives the teams more flexibility, but I also don't blame players for trying to renegotiate early.

In the NFL the team doesn't have to live up to their end - they can simply terminate the contract and lose the player. As long as contracts aren't guaranteed, I think we will see holdouts. I like that the contracts aren't guaranteed because it gives the teams more flexibility, but I also don't blame players for trying to renegotiate early.

Technically they don't but if the guy is doing his job and living up to his pay rate, why would they terminate? And if they did terminate pre maturely because of cap or other money issues, other teams would be bidding for the guy.

Players should know this is the deal, and negotiate their contracts accordingly. Still, most fans (and teams for that matter) don't seem to have a problem with renegotiating early when a player shows up and does his job. But in cases where there are questions around a player (e.g. Marshall's string of domestic abuse cases, Peters' work ethic) or when the player tries to renegotiate early multiple times (e.g. Peters) then there is usually some reluctance to renegotiate.

Technically they don't but if the guy is doing his job and living up to his pay rate, why would they terminate? And if they did terminate pre maturely because of cap or other money issues, other teams would be bidding for the guy.

So, if he is playing below his pay rate, the team can terminat,e but if he is playing above his pay rate he should just suck it up and play out his contract?