Anybody wonder, why the "blue" states

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Wall Street's fault. If they hadn't forced the innocent, faultless American consumer to buy houses at inflated prices they couldn't afford, the housing market wouldn't have crashed, municipalities would have more property tax revenue, and the states wouldn't have to subsidize them. All they need to do is raise taxes, THEN they'll be more responsible.

Yeah, it's consumers' fault because they forced the banks to give them loans to buy those houses...

Lenders would never lie; lending institutions would never fudge income numbers; Moody's and S&P would never provide AAA ratings falsely; banks would self-regulate; and on...

But let's make it simple and blame the consumers... :unsure:

It's Wall Street's fault. If they hadn't forced the innocent, faultless American consumer to buy houses at inflated prices they couldn't afford, the housing market wouldn't have crashed, municipalities would have more property tax revenue, and the states wouldn't have to subsidize them. All they need to do is raise taxes, THEN they'll be more responsible.

Funny how this - somehow - somehow didn't hit the headlines in the national media...eh?

http://www.cnsnews.com/public/content/arti...px?RsrcID=50680

pBills also doesn't understand the meaning of the word "partisan". :o

btw...I vote for the best candidate, not for a party.

Actually tool I do know the meaning. And I would consider voting outside of the party if I liked any of the other candidates. In other words, the best candidate lately has been within the democratic party.

Actually tool I do know the meaning. And I would consider voting outside of the party if I liked any of the other candidates. In other words, the best candidate lately has been within the democratic party.

If you're talking the Presidency, how do you know? Since 2000 we've only had a dem as President for 7 months and I thought all of you said it's waaay to early to judge.

Funny how this - somehow - somehow didn't hit the headlines in the national media...eh?

http://www.cnsnews.com/public/content/arti...px?RsrcID=50680

I knew someone would comeback with this...

Here's something from a former regulator:

William Black

A snippet:

The FBI has been warning of an "epidemic" of mortgage fraud since September 2004. It also reports that lenders initiated 80% of these frauds

If you're talking the Presidency, how do you know? Since 2000 we've only had a dem as President for 7 months and I thought all of you said it's waaay to early to judge.

This is true. Doesn't mean the best candidate won the two terms before Obama. :-)

This is true. Doesn't mean the best candidate won the two terms before Obama. :-)

No it doesn't but there is no way you can say the best candidate for President lately has been a democrat. You can say in my opinion the best candidate has been a democrat and then we could all just consider the source of that opinion. :o