The Bills could have cut Kelsay and Schoebel

jwws9999

Why all of the sudden hate for Schobel? The guy has been a solid contributor for years. Not great, but solid. If he can get healthy he'll be back to form. He's never been much against the run and we know that, but he is a pretty good pass rusher. Our team is better with a healthy Schobel on the field so let's all hope and pray the guy can stay healthy instead of trying to run one of our better players out of town.

Why all of the sudden hate for Schobel? The guy has been a solid contributor for years. Not great, but solid. If he can get healthy he'll be back to form. He's never been much against the run and we know that, but he is a pretty good pass rusher. Our team is better with a healthy Schobel on the field so let's all hope and pray the guy can stay healthy instead of trying to run one of our better players out of town.

Don't feed the trolls.

I was just about to post the same thing. I don't understand the Schobel hatred at all. He's easily been out best defender over the past 5 years, barring injury.

I can only speak for myself, but I think it comes from frustration with what he gets paid and the perception that all the losing doesn't bother him.

Why all of the sudden hate for Schobel? The guy has been was a solid contributor for years, then he got injured for three straight seasons and has been terrible ever since. Not great, but solid. If he can get healthy a time machine a warp back to 2006, he'll be back to form. He's never been much against the run and we know that, but he is was a pretty good pass rusher. Our team is was better with a healthy Schobel on the field in 2006so let's all hope and pray the guy can stay healthy instead of trying to run one of our better players out of town.

Fixed

PS: dont confuse the past with the present

Yeah I mean why shouldn't the Bills pay a guy who isn't great but "solid" like a premier game channging defensive end? Just because we are better with Schobel on the field doesn't mean that is a good thing. Unless something drastically changes, our two starting DE's will pull in what 12 mil or something combined and their production could possibly be matched by the likes of Copeland Bryan, Ryan Denney if given the same playing time. The Bills continue to overpay for mediocre talent while they let premier talent walk due to $. The 6-10,7-9 cycle continues nonetheless I'll be there on game days hoping for different results (definition of insanity!).

Fixed

PS: dont confuse the past with the present

He got injured for three straight seasons and was terrible ever since? What in the fug are you babbling about?

Last year was the first time in his entire career that Schobel didn't play a full 16 game season. Not to mention that he never came off the field and logged more snaps than possibly any DLineman in the entire league every single year. And then when he finally did get injured last year for the first time in his career, he was leading the entire NFL in tackles by DLinemen at the time.

And he's never been much against the run? <_<

Holy keerist, do you even watch football?

Only in a market like buffalo could an overrated hack like Erica Schobel, who piles up garbage time sacks and pulls a shrinking violet in every big game or against every quality tackle, command the kind of dollars that this scrub pulls in.

And please when was the last time this fairy was ever double teamed.

Dont even get me started on his two others sisters, Rihanna Denney and Christie kelsay'

Lord please save Buffalo <_<

and had money left over after they hired a good coach. Instead we're stuck with those two POS's. Why don't we do what the patriots do and cut players who suck

Thanks for starting this thread because now I can save myself the time or reading any other POS posts by you...

LAME

Only in a market like buffalo could an overrated hack like Erica Schobel, who piles up garbage time sacks and pulls a shrinking violet in every big game or against every quality tackle, command the kind of dollars that this scrub pulls in.

And please when was the last time this fairy was ever double teamed.

Dont even get me started on his two others sisters, Rihanna Denney and Christie kelsay'

Lord please save Buffalo <_<

Only in a daycare would a person resort to calling guys by "girl" names to show people what they really thought of them...

Lord please save us from these 15 year old trolls - :worthy:

Only in a daycare would a person resort to calling guys by "girl" names to show people what they really thought of them...

Lord please save us from these 15 year old trolls - <_<

Schobust is still a Bill, and you think there's a God?

And he's never been much against the run? <_<

Holy keerist, do you even watch football?

The knock on Schobel has always been that he wasn't great against the run. Good pass rusher? Yes, but he has never been the guy to blow up OL'men and stuff the ball carrier. Never. A blind crow will occasionally get a hold of a piece of corn so Schobel will make a play once in a while, but you and I both know he's always been a guy that used his speed and rounded the edge and not a guy who could get to the ball carrier for loss or no gain. He could chase them down from behind, but stopping a guy 3-4 yards down the field doesn't make him "good" against the run.

Lord please save us from these 15 year old trolls - :worthy:

15 year old? U must be a child molester, loser. Stop having fantasies about boys, freak <_<

A long long time ago. Geez it must have been about three whole days now.

Way to pay attention.

Shobels big problem the last several years is tht he has no one to compliment him.

Kelsay is horrible and there have been no DTs to speak of.

If there was someone else Shobels numbers would be even much better.

And he is hampered by the bad coaching he and the rest of the Bills receive.