OchoCinco el kicko's el ballo

FluffHead

I like Chad Johnson as a football player, always have. He has fun and ejoys just playing the game. That's what it's about, atleast it should be. Flashy? Yeah, but who cares? I wish more people were like him on the field.

Perfect... What a circus....

That "circus" won the game because of Chad's extra point.

It's common knowledge Chad can kick 50+ yd. field goals, his favorite sport is soccer and he practices kicks at every practice.

Like already stated, Graham was hurt, Chad's their emergency kicker.... I don't see the problem.

You idiots are amazing. Their kicker is injured. God forbid a guy who loves to play the game is actually enjoying himself and found another way to contribute.

Doesn't anybody remember this game is supposed to be FUN?

You idiots are amazing. Their kicker is injured. God forbid a guy who loves to play the game is actually enjoying himself and found another way to contribute.

Doesn't anybody remember this game is supposed to be FUN?

agrees, it was a pretty nice kick as well

That "circus" won the game because of Chad's extra point.

It's common knowledge Chad can kick 50+ yd. field goals, his favorite sport is soccer and he practices kicks at every practice.

Like already stated, Graham was hurt, Chad's their emergency kicker.... I don't see the problem.

And it showed on the extra point. Great kicking form and with soccerish (is that a word) style. Oh, and the kick-off was high and deep, so the Bengals having a good emergency option is great for them.

The guy must be an idiot for changing his name or demanding extra attention but he did help his team last night, and I don't have a problem with that.

And it showed on the extra point. Great kicking form and with soccerish (is that a word) style. Oh, and the kick-off was high and deep, so the Bengals having a good emergency option is great for them.

The guy must be an idiot for changing his name or demanding extra attention but he did help his team last night, and I don't have a problem with that.

Yeah that's what you always hear about the guy...he is so likable with his teammates, etc. but so distinguishably unlikable with the way he puts himself out there. It's one of those things where people read too much into his actions I think. At the end of the day he is just out there having fun, never gets arrested or anything like that. Although the name changed screams of attention whore.

My only problem with this is, after kicking the PAT OchoChado should have run a victory lap around the stadium with a flag while screaming SCORE!!!.....SCORE!!!!!....SCORE!!!!

Or if a Pat* brushed by him, he could fall down and scream red card! red card!

So far, he's been doing his routes and not short-arming. Could be that he figured out that Brown wasn't going lose a dime or take a cap hit by moving him on.

I was watching that game with a friend of OchoCinco's, a buddy of mine who used to play CB for the Chiefs/Redskins and he turned to me and said that Chad may be one of the best athletes he's ever been around. That's saying a lot since we grew up playing pickup ball with Fred Taylor and Anquan Boldin and a few other guys who made it to the show. Ochocinco is a helluva a Basketball player as well. Boldin runs a kids camp down here in the Glades and Chad shows up every year. I met him once and he seemed like the nicest guy to be around, almost as if everyone around him gravitates towards him.

I was watching that game with a friend of OchoCinco's, a buddy of mine who used to play CB for the Chiefs/Redskins and he turned to me and said that Chad may be one of the best athletes he's ever been around. That's saying a lot since we grew up playing pickup ball with Fred Taylor and Anquan Boldin and a few other guys who made it to the show. Ochocinco is a helluva a Basketball player as well. Boldin runs a kids camp down here in the Glades and Chad shows up every year. I met him once and he seemed like the nicest guy to be around, almost as if everyone around him gravitates towards him.

He's a bit more mixed up than TO at this point, in terms of being a conflicted (manic) human being. That said, it's always been stated that like TO, Ochocinco has that special kind of energy and presence. By all accounts he's a charismatic person. Not surprised at all that he's likeable and that people gravitate towards him.