OchoCinco el kicko's el ballo

FluffHead

Remember a few years back when Ochocinco raced a horse during the offseason to raise money for charity? What a card!

Do you remember when Ochocinco waded through the waters of Katrina to deliver much needed supplies to the people trapped in the Super Dome?

I cannot understand the "hate" against this guy. He does work for charity, makes himself accessible to all his fans (who love the guy), and despite having a dispute about his contract, still showed up for work. He may be flashy but he really cares about his teammates. Locker room "cancer" he is not.

I always remember the story about the Bengals first playoff game in years and how he went out amongst the early tailgaters with Bengals gear HE PURCHASED to hand out to them to thank them for sticking with the team.

I think he is a good player, but as long as i don't have to hear him talk , I cannot stand it when someone talks about themselves in the 3rd person, he sound ignorant when i hear him talk. So as long as he doesn't get into broadcasting, I'm good.

I think he has a fine future in politics.

I cannot understand the "hate" against this guy. He does work for charity, makes himself accessible to all his fans (who love the guy), and despite having a dispute about his contract, still showed up for work. He may be flashy but he really cares about his teammates. Locker room "cancer" he is not.

Hmmmm.......

Maybe it was this: link

This part might specifically jar your memory:

“I will not be at any mandatory camp,” a noticeably angry Johnson said. “I will not be at training camp. I will not be anywhere in Cincinnati.

“I'm not sure where Carson got his information from, but I know I didn't assure him of anything. I wish he'd stay out of this. He's taking how I’m feeling as a joke because I think everyone else in the organization is doing the same.

“But let me be as clear as I can about this. This is not a joke. I really don’t want to play for the Bengals. Period.”

Johnson’s outburst is the latest in a line of comments to instigate a trade, but it marks the first time he and Palmer have disagreed so strongly, and so publicly. It comes 10 days before an NFL Draft in which Johnson wants to be traded in the worst possible way.

Johnson felt insulted that Palmer spoke on his behalf Wednesday, leading the five-time Pro Bowler to offer more words of his own.

“I’m the reason everything went down the drain,” Johnson said. “So I want to make sure they have no more probems with me. Get me out.”

Or this: link

"Yes, I will come to the Raiders," the four-time Pro Bowl wideout said. "Yo, Al (Davis), come get me. I don't play defense, but I'm telling you: I can turn the black hole white."

Whether Johnson is completely serious in his request is still up in the air. After the statement, Morrison shared a laugh with the 29-year-old pass catcher before pursuing other interviews.

One thing is for sure, however: Johnson doesn't want to play for the Bengals anymore.

Sunday, ESPN analyst Chris Mortensen cited an unidentified source, stating that Johnson "...feels betrayed by head coach Marvin Lewis and is privately threatening to sit out the 2008 season if he isn't traded."

"I'm not allowed to say [whether or not I'm happy]. I get the blame, the so-called best player. I'm the problem," Johnson commented on Rome's nationally syndicated radio show last week.

"Someone in-house is spreading this. Maybe they want me to quiet down [and] stop being me. That is not going to happen. I can't function that way. I tried it. It sucked. There was no excitement."

Of course he came crawling back to camp.

This isn't about a guy who likes to celebrate a lot.