OFFICAL GAME DAY THREAD

Stupid. As was all that passing on that drive. Run the ball, bitches!

Nah, thats foolish. We should run and they know we should run and we know that they know we should run,so we will line up like we are going to run and then pass even though we should have run. They are looking pass because we out think only ourselves on every play of every game. hence they subpar product on the field. Now thats some pretzel logic...my brain hurts. Hey I wonder if the Bills are hiring. :wallbash:

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It would have been a pretty hard catch. It looked to low for him to catch standing up, but it was too close for him to dive for.

It looks like Fitzpatricks biggest problem (outside of arm strength) is going to be hitting his receivers in stride.

it went right through his arms. He put it where only reed could catch it.

It would have been a pretty hard catch. It looked too low for him to catch standing up, but it was too close for him to dive for.

It looks like Fitzpatricks biggest problem (outside of arm strength) is going to be hitting his receivers in stride.

i agree with the Fitz observations, for the most part. But that pass to Reed wasn't really an "in stride" kind of play.

Stupid. As was all that passing on that drive. Run the ball, bitches!

Dear Coach Jauron and Company:

So help me God.......if you call these stupid pass plays inside the 5 yard line during regular season.....I will personally come down there and cram the ball down your throats.

:wallbash:

perspective people.....a sub par team from last year(Buffalo) is playing the team with one of the best regular season record last year(TN), in the first preseason game....starters were only scheduled to play 1-2 series....the bills are playing without a lineman playing the position he played last season....the Mighty Titans score on a useless play that no one at this point of the season should be concerning themselves with.......as Yoki Okie Dokie says....."...breathe...breathe.....breathe...." lets wait to really get a guage on this team...tonight is not the night to do that.....

Dear Coach Jauron and Company:

So help me God.......if you call these stupid pass plays inside the 5 yard line during regular season.....I will personally come down there and cram the ball down your throats.

:wallbash:

TO, Evans and Lynch are a little better than Reed, Roscoe and Omon.

Now VY abuses us for a TD drive including a fourth-down conversion and a fade. Neither of which is in our own offensive repertoire, and their toys-in-the-attic backup QB executes it.

The humilation is complete. Unless Ralph talks to the Titans at halftime.